Steps to Save below Market quotes
- Review wholesale delivered estimates (BELOW)
- Ready buyers, fill out an INSULATION – QUOTE ORDER FORM. You MUST fill out a form to receive a wholesale quote.
- A representative will call before completing the quote.
- After receiving quoted savings, sign the proposal and pay for the insulation
- Reflective Insulation delivers within 7-10 days.
- For questions call 1-888-512-1116 or click Reflective Insulation Resource Guide.
TRUE Wholesale Insulation Cost + Profits – fees
$0 – $10,000 | Profit Payment is $500
|4′ x 175′ |
(700′ per roll)
Sq. ft. Below
R- Value 15.3
|4′ x 175′ |
(700′ per roll)
Sq. Ft Below
| Wholesale Estimates |
|4′ x 85.3 |
(341′ per roll)
Sq. Ft. Below
| Wholesale Estimates|
High R-Value 22
#1 BEST SELLER!!
The Only Insulation for Metal Buildings that Stops Heat, Cold, Condensation, and Air
All in one product that protects you as a Radiant, Vapor, and Air Barrier.
8 Reasons Why to Buy our High R-Value Reflective Insulation
- Prevents Condensation
- Decrease the Chances of Mold or Mildew
- Vapor Barrier
- Installation is Quick and Easy
- Rodents, Bugs, and Birds can’t Nest in it
- Reduces Sounds of Rain and Hail
- Air Barrier
- Stops Heat Transfer
1. Prevents Condensation
Do you know what occurs when warm air contacts a cold surface? The same phenomenon occurs when you take a soda bottle out of the refrigerator on a summer day. Condensation. Needless to say, when there is a temperature difference between the outside of a steel building and the inside, condensation will occur on the steel sheeting. Simply stated, condensation means moisture (water vapor in the air) on the metal skin. Condensation is the #1 cause of damage to steel buildings and their contents!
“It is imperative that a steel building stay weathertight. Once moisture has entered a building, a host of immediate and long terms problems can occur, such as mold, mildew, fungus growth, white rust, and oxidation. Most of these results can also cause adverse health effects” says John Barber, president of Factory Steel Overstock.
The primary purpose of insulation is to keep the building cool or warm when needed. Condensation eventually will dampen fiberglass insulation and directly compromise its integrity by lessening its R-vale. Therefore, in most cases, we would recommend Reflective insulation over fiberglass when an R-value of 22 or less is sufficient or the location has a humid climate.
All metal building insulation system requires some form of reflective insulation, radiant barrier, and vapor barrier. Unmistakably, you need a true vapor barrier and condensation eliminator! We believe our reflective insulation is superior to fiberglass batt in steel buildings or pole barns because its R-value is unaffected by humidity or water. In a nutshell, this means it doesn’t mildew or promote fungus growth. The reason we do not promote spray foam insulation is that it is very expensive and not remotely as effective as reflective insulation regarding radiant heat transfer. The reason our reflective insulation is better than double bubble insulation is that the heat of the metal sheeting won’t cause our polyethylene micro-bubbles to collapse. There is a reflective aluminum foil on each side of our 5mm and 10 mm closed-cell polyethylene foam center of our R-17 and R-22 insulation types.
2. Decrease the Chances of Mold or Mildew
Protect yourself from the growth of this type of fungi:
- Aspergillus niger
- Aspergillus avus
- Aspergillus versicolor
- Penicillium funiculosum
- Chaetomium globosum
3. Vapor Barrier
Our insulation is the best vapor barrier in the industry because of its closed cell polyethylene foam and reflective reinforced foil facing.
Another advantage is our reflective insulation has no leaks because it seals around nails and screws.
4. Installation is Quick and Easy
- Apply our double-sided tape on the top of the purlins. Initially applying the tape will help secure insulation – and not allow it to blow in the wind.
- Roll insulation perpendicular to and over the purlins. It would be wise to let the insulation sag 1 to 3 inches. Then seal at the seam according.
- Attach your sheeting.
5. Rodents, Bugs, and Birds can’t Nest in it
I am sorry to say that fiberglass insulation allows rodents, bugs, and birds to nest. However these creatures can’t digest foil.
6. Reduces Sounds of Rain and Hail
Have you ever been in a steel building when it rained or hailed? You would definitely remember because the metal sheeting exaggerates the sounds. Our insulation deafens the sound.
7. Air Barrier
The moisture that is carried in the air can impact the temperature and integrity of a building. The air-flow within a steel building determines the spread of toxic smoke and gasses. Garages and conditioned spaces are separated by air barriers. An additional safety feature the air barrier also acts as a gas barrier.
8. Stops Heat Transfer
An insulation R-value is the measurement of a material’s ability to stop heat and cold transfer. No matter what a metal building’s usage, insulating it will be of value. Because of the unique nature of a steel building, it requires a vapor barrier and a radiant barrier.
- The summer heat (sun’s rays) on a steel surface will create extreme heat temperatures inside the building.
- In addition, the cold winter temperatures are exaggerated by the metal roof and wall sheeting making it frigid inside. Warm temperatures coming in contact with cool metal roofs or walls create sweating (condensation).
Fiberglass Insulation will loose some of its R-value as well as crack
Eventually fiberglass insulation will get wet and once it does it will loose R-Value. The trapped water will also cause mold, rust, and oxidation. Not to mention, fiberglass insulation isn’t a radiant barrier. However, our insulation is not affected by humidity. Remember there will always be some humidity and insulation must work in these conditions. Take a look at the picture on the right, eventually this is the outcome. It is quite common to notice some sagging and flaking.
Why you shouldn’t use spray foam insulation
- It is too expensive
- It doesn’t protect your steel building from radiant heat transfer
- It is labor extensive, so a professional is required for installation
- A great deal of spray foam can release toxic fumes when it burns
“I have been a part of two orders and am now working on my third order from Factory Steel Overstock. John Barber is always helpful throughout the entire process from start to finish.”
-David Muniz Purchased R-22 insulation for his 30′ x 50′ x 16′ steel building
“Order was easy to place and product arrived when it was suppose to. Will be buying from them again.“
-Ms. Cummins Purchased R-22 insulation 12/2/22