What is A Prepared Buyer
Everyone wants an authentic savings; however only prepared buyers deserve a savings. Please take a moment and write down your questions and concerns before calling us. A prepared buyer has a clear purpose and intention with their call. In addition, please determine whether you meet our PREPARED BUYER standards (below), because we will not complete a quote unless you do!
- A prepared buyer has already acquired the land where the building will reside.
- A prepared buyer has the financial means to purchase a building today.
- A prepared buyer has staked out on their property where the building will reside.
- A prepared buyer knows EXACTLY their desired building size.
- A prepared buyer has – at a minimal – reviewed our Specifications page.
- A prepared buyer knows desired accessories (roll up doors, windows, walk doors, skylights, insulation and vents etc).
- A prepared buyer knows locations where roll up doors, windows and walk doors will be placed within building.
- A prepared buyer has sketched the locations where these accessories will be placed.
- A prepared buyer knows desired building colors.
- A prepared buyer knows desired roof pitch.
- A prepared buyer has contacted their local building department to determine building codes (example – snow load, wind speed and wind exposure requirements).
- VERY IMPORTANT: A prepared buyer has ALREADY reviewed 1 or more market quotes of their desired building.
- VERY IMORTANT: A Prepared Buyer Is Willing To Order AFTER (same day) Received Quoted Savings of a minimum $1,000 net savings ($200 insulation).
Only Prepared Buyers Receive A Formal Wholesale Quote. Questions1-888-512-1116.
Those NOT ready to buy today, can estimate online by clicking – Building Packages (30′ x 40′ x 12′ to 50′ x 100′ x 14 -option #1) or Build Your Own Package (30′ x 40′ x 12′ to 80′ x 100′ x 14′ – option #2). Online prices are estimates only. Keep in mind, you may not find your exact desired size or design within our online estimating program. For an exact quote with desired accessories (30′ x 40′ x 12′ to 100′ x 500′ x 26′) you MUST fill out a quote form.
This wholesale quoting program was created EXCLUSIVELY for the serious and prepared buyer! If you feel you are not prepared to BUY today – even AFTER receiving a quoted savings -PLEASE don’t request a wholesale quote at this time. You are welcome to use the online estimators, ask questions as well as review educational articles posted on our website. Thank you in advance!
- Factory Steel Overstock reserves the right NOT to complete a quote for anyone it believes is not a prepared buyer. This policy is to protect the general public. We simply don’t want people rushing into a purchase.
- Factory Steel Overstock reserves the right NOT to quote anyone who is unruly. There are some people who emotionally are not mature enough for a program that requires customer accountability.
- Anyone who doesn’t pay fee AFTER (same day) receiving a quoted savings, will pay a minimal $1,000 additional or not be allowed buy from Factory Steel Overstock (no exceptions)! We will not compromise our integrity for a sale – NO MATTER THE PUR AHSE PRICES! Honor your word or simply buy elsewhere.
Buy The Smart Way
In the traditional steel building industry, the commission salesmen has an incentive to sell the structure at the highest possible price. Why? Because their pay is increased based on the added mark -up. Since the buyer’s goal is to get the lowest possible price, this adversarial dynamic rarely creates a win – win scenario between seller and buyer.
However, since Factory Steel Overstock makes majority of its profit on the 6% added fee above wholesale cost, it behooves FSO to offer the lowest possible prices. In a nutshell, seller and buyer are working together for the same goal.
You can continue the archaic method of randomly contacting retail outlets for quotes or you can utilize Factory Steel Overstock’s buying leverage, specialized knowledge and expertise without any upfront cost! Just be willing to pay 6% fee AFTER receiving quoted savings. IT AS SIMPLE AS THAT!
Guaranteed $1,000 savings – terms.
What makes the program PERFECT is YOU DON’T PAY UNTIL AFTER YOU RECEIVED A QUOTED SAVINGS.!
EASY PROCESS FOR PREPARED BUYERS
- Review 1 or more recent competitor’s quotes BEFORE requesting a quote from us.
- Fill out a building quote form.
- Our experienced representative with discuss available building features as well as possible viable cost savings options before completing a wholesale quote.
- Sign proposal, initial terms and make payment.
- Receive Order Acknowledgement/Scheduling email that contains job#, exact date of plan completion and week of building delivery.
Popular web pages:
I bought 2 buildings from FSO on the same order. Everything went great with the orders. The different transactions can be a bit nerve wracking, but I followed through with all of my requirements and they met their’s. The buildings were delivered on time and are great to have. Will buy from them again in the future. – JAKE G
Everything went as scheduled down to the minute. I got a price on my metal building that could not be matched by anyone. I even had a salesman call me a liar when I told him what my quote was. Also, when they say there is going to be a delivery at 8 in the morning on a certain day, you better be ready at 8 in the morning. No fuss, no muss. Perfect. THOMAS C
The building turned out great! Could not be happier with the quality! Me and my dad built it from the ground up just us. It’s finally done so time to load it full of projects! Thanks for the help and the quality building! Brandon Hillstead – 40’x 60′ x 16′
My wife and I have been looking at building options for about one year. We had come across the FSO website and thought it was too good to be true. We shopped around found similar bids but there would always be one aspect missing, like the roll up doors or no insulation. Even with the missing parts of the bid the price would be higher and the customer service would be spotty. With FSO the experience has been as advertised and we look forward to working with them. Brant S. – 40′ x 60′ x 16′
Questions call 1-888-512-1116