Steel Buildings and Insulation Prices Posted
See the best industry prices from a 12-year established, A+ Better Business Bureau graded, and 5-star rated company!
Metal Building Kits, Fiberglass, and Reflective Insulation
Wholesale Cost + Brokerage Fee = SAVINGS!
Factory Steel Overstock allows the public to buy up to $100,000.00 of items at wholesale cost. Start by calculating a price online to confirm savings! To buy, fill out the Quote-Order Form. A proposal will be emailed. Sign the proposal and pay the Brokerage fee that same day. Questions 1-888-512-1116.
Fiberglass WMP -VR-R+ Insulation
Have the assurance that you are getting the lowest fiberglass prices in the industry.
Our NAIMA, NAI, and ASTM Certified Fiberglass is the perfect answer to heat, cold, condensation, and air! It is an ideal VAPOR BARRIER + AIR BARRIER. Ordinates before lamination from Owens Corning. Delivery in two weeks!
- R-Values 8 – $0.52 S/F
- R-Value 10 -$0.59 S/F
- R-Value 11 – $0.62 S/F
- R-Value 13 – $0.68 S/F
- R-Values 19 – $0.91 S/F
- R-Value 25 – $1.09 S/F
“The process worked just as they said it would and at a price lower than I was originally quoted…” Eric Rhodes 1/23/2023 – Fiberglass insulation.
Certified Reflective Insulation
You get the best High R-value reflective Insulation price in the marketplace.
ES-ICC-Certified Reflective insulation is the most cost-effective remedy to heat, cold, condensation, and air because is a 97% RADIANT BARRIER + VAPOR BARRIER + AIR BARRIER! Get a high R-value without paying the higher fiberglass or blow-in cost. Delivers in 7-10 days! The #1 Selling Insulation for Pole Barns and Steel Buildings.
- R-15 (Black) 4′ x 175′- Delivered roll price $318.51
- R- 15.3 (White) 4′ x 175′ Delivered Roll Price $318.51
- R-17 (Silver) 4′ x 175′ -Delivered Roll Price $331.76
- R-17 (Silver) 5’2″ x 125′ – Delivered Roll Price $322.91
- R-22 (Silver) 4′ x 85.3‘ Delivered Roll Price $236.72
“Order was easy to place and product arrived when it was suppose to. Will be buying from them again.“- Ms. Cummins
Wholesale Metal Buildings
Why buy a steel building from a retail outlet when you can buy at wholesale cost, pay a $1,000 brokerage fee, and get guaranteed savings?
Solid I-Beam Construction. 50-year structural warranty. The sheeting is 80,000 p.s.i tensile strength, 26 gauge- 1 1/4″ PBR profile (PBR has a larger overlap than R). The finish color warranty is 40 years. Buildings delivery is 8-9 weeks. Specifications.
- The manufacturing facility is IAS (International Accreditation Service) certified.
- Manufacturer is MBMA (Metal Building Manufacturer Association) member.
“… I got a price on my metal building that couldn’t be matched by anyone. I even had salesmen call me a liar when I told him what my quote was.
|Building Wholesale Cost||Brokerage Fee|
|$0 – $100,000||$1,000|
|Insulation Wholesale Cost||Brokerage Fee|
|$0 – $100,000||$550|
Factory Steel Overstock Pricing Structure and Related Benefits:
Factory Steel Overstock offers a pricing structure designed to provide customers with the best wholesale prices while keeping things simple and transparent.
The benefits of this pricing structure include:
- Cost Transparency: Customers are presented with clear, upfront pricing that includes a fixed flat-rate brokerage fee, eliminating hidden costs and the need for lengthy negotiations.
- Time and Effort Savings: The fixed flat-rate brokerage fee simplifies pricing and saves customers valuable time and effort. This streamlined approach allows customers to focus on their projects, confident that they are getting the best deal.
- Price Match Guarantee: Factory Steel Overstock’s commitment to offering the best deals is backed by a price match guarantee. If customers find a better deal elsewhere, FactorySteelOverstock.com is ready to match it and provide an additional $1,000 (steel buildings) and $200 (Insulation) discount, plus one additional feature.
- Preventing Costly Rework: Expert guidance and support directly from the website prevent costly rework due to misconfigurations or overpriced products, ensuring customers get it right the first time.
- Partners in Business: Factory Steel Overstock is committed to building lasting partnerships. Loyal, repeat customers can enjoy lower flat rates (30% discounted brokerage fee) as a testament to the company’s dedication to helping customers succeed in their steel and insulation projects.
- Savings Beyond Products: Factory Steel Overstock goes beyond product pricing to help customers save on shipping costs by utilizing strategically located certified plants, ensuring that overall expenses remain below market costs.