Why Choose Us
There are no upfront costs or gimmicks. Simply the highest certified material offered at discount rates.
Why buy our certified steel buildings?
- Highest Designed Verification: Steel buildings originate from an IAS (International Accreditation Service) certified facility that has been established 75 years
- Promised Savings: Since Factory Steel Overstock quotes the actual wholesale cost and lists brokerage fees (profit amounts), it can promise savings.
- Quick Delivery: Steel Buildings are delivered in 8 to 10 weeks.
- Quick Plans Completion: Certified building plans are completed within 3 to 4 weeks.
- Public is Kept Informed: Building customers receive a Scheduling letter that indicates the job#, date of plans completion, and week of delivery. Review Order to Delivery.
Why buy our Fiberglass Insulation?
- Owen Corning: The insulation sold originates – before lamination- from the highest rated insulation firm in the industry – Owen Corning.
When a company aligns with the best certified manufacturers, it has the highest % chance of satisfying its customers. That is why Factory Steel Overstock has maintained an A+ Better Business Bureau grade and a 5-star rating since 2011. Read testimonials.
- Naima 202-96 compliance is an independent test performed by Home Innovations. When the facing is laminated to the fiberglass it crushes the fiberglass. The test ensures that after manufacturing the product unrolls to the specified R-value. Some manufacturers do not want to pay for this test and say they do in house testing. In these cases, product often hits the field from these manufacturers that is less than performance. With NAIMA 202-96 fiberglass guarantee you get the R-value you ask for.
- Comcheck- Energy Compliance Certificate is a program put out by the department of energy. This program models buildings in compliance software to verify government energy code performance. The certificate will specify a percentage equal to or better than code requirements. Our company will provide this certificate for a building with any order. COMCheck certificates available on request for full building orders to guarantee energy code compliance
- Fabric and Banding: Be aware there are insulation systems that are of low quality. Some sellers utilize fabric that is thin and cheap, as well as use plastic nylon strapping in place of traditional metal banding. Most erectors will complain about this kind of banding twisting up on the screw as they try to attach the strapping.
- VRR+ instead of VRR– As a standard practice, we quote the general public a VRR+ instead of just the traditional VRR for NO additional charge.
- Price Savings Guarantee: In addition to offering a higher quality product, we guaranteed the public a minimum $200 savings below market insulation quotes.
- Secure Price and Quick Delivery: Some firms will indicate that they have the option to increase the price based on insulation availability. This means these firms can process the order and then hit the customer with an increase at the last minute before shipping. At that point, the customer is stuck and may have to wait several weeks to get their insulation delivered if they don’t accept the price increase. A few steel building outlets are doing this same tactic. Summation: With Factory Steel Overstock, there are no surprises. There is never a possibility of a price increase after the initial order! Insulation is normally delivered within 2-3 weeks and the customer is called within 48 hours of delivery. Market deliveries are normally 5-8 weeks.
- Fiberglass Insulation is American made– Whenever possible, Factory Steel Overstock supports America made first!
Why Buy our Reflective Insulation
- Our reflective insulation has the highest R-Values in the industry: It is ICC-ES Recognized. ICC-ES does independent testing.
- Available High R-Value – 15.3 (white facing), 17 and 22 (reinforced reflective facing). Review Reflective Insulation Resource Guide.
- R-Value unaffected by outside humidity
- It prevents 97% of radiant transfer (the primary source of heat flow)
- Is a vapor barrier
- Prevents condensation.
- 19 dba contact noise reduction.
- 90 Celsius (194 F) contact temperature rating
- UV resistance
- Center is polyethylene foam instead of air bubbles.
- Material does not allow mold or mildew.
- Does not provide for nesting or rodents, bugs or birds.
- Easy seals around nails (no leaks)
- 100% recyclable virgin raw materials; therefore eco -friendly.
- Its surface keeps it airflow
- Lighter weight; therefore, less cumbersome installation than fiberglass batt
- Significant price savings over fiberglass batt and spay of same R-Value standard
- Delivery times (fiberglass average delivery is 3 weeks vs. reflective 7 to 10 days).
The Highest Quality Building Materials are Utilized!
26 Gauge – PBR Sheeting Profile (Purlin bearing Rib)
Factory Steel Overstock offers standard PBR panels, which have a larger overlap than R panels. Some firms utilize an R panel for their roof sheets (picture on right). Most pole barns and tube buildings use a lighter 29-gauge sheeting thickness. For more information regarding building materials read standard specifications.
Eave Trim and Closures
Trim enhances the appearance of a metal building and the closures seal the structure. Factory Steel Overstock offers as a standard feature eave profile trim as well as closures.
Fully Flashed Framed Openings
40 – Year Paint Warranty
Customers can rest assured their building will maintain its color finish appearance with our 40-year paint warranty. The industry standard is 20 to 25 years. The difference in color fading shown here reflects the benefit of choosing a company with a 40-year paint warranty.
Some firms have elected to use back-to-back Cezz members- which are a cheaper form of construction- instead of I-beam for metal buildings widths of 40’ and less. This weaker design increases concrete cost as well as causes screws to loosen in time. So any money saved on their building is totally lost when the concrete cost is factored in.
Long Life Fasteners
A building’s integrity is secured by the quality of its fastener. Long-life screws provide a lifetime warranty against red rust on the head of the fastener. Generally made of Zinc, the head provides superior corrosion resistance, along with compatibility of the metal sheets. They are generally used along the coastal regions to guard against the corrosive environment. They are also recommended for roof systems with exposed fasteners throughout the county.
Standard Price Offering
Factory Steel Overstock transparent wholesale program guarantees savings. The traditional steel building and insulation sellers attempt to get the highest possible profit. When all the dust settles, it’s about saving money without compromising on quality!
Let’s break down the facts in a more systematic way
Fact 1: Big Players Rule
First, we’ve got to acknowledge that the heavy hitters in the steel building and insulation game are a handful of major corporations. They’re like the big bosses in this industry.
Fact 2: Same Stuff, Different Wrappers
Here’s the kicker – no matter how many quotes you collect, chances are you’re looking at the same materials. It’s like buying a bunch of different chocolate bars, but they all have the same sweet filling.
Fact 3: The Savvy Shopper’s Secret
Now, here’s where the smart shopper comes into play. They’re not just running in blindly; they’ve got a plan. And that plan involves Factory Steel Overstock.
Fact 4: The Factory Steel Overstock Advantage
What makes Factory Steel Overstock stand out? They’ve got the inside scoop. They’ve got industry knowledge that’s as sharp as a samurai sword, and they’ve got the buying power of a heavyweight champion.
Fact 5: The Assurance of Savings
So, what’s the endgame? It’s all about guaranteed savings. When you work with Factory Steel Overstock, you’re not just hoping for a good deal – you’re practically locking it in. They use their industry expertise and purchasing power to make sure you get the best possible price based on those quotes.
In a nutshell, when it comes to navigating the world of steel buildings and insulation, Factory Steel Overstock is like your trusty GPS, guiding you to the path of assured savings. Don’t wander aimlessly; let them steer you in the right direction. 🏭🤑
The Simplest and Smartest Savings Program in the Industry
Factory Steel Overstock was founded in 2011 by a Spiritual Practitioner and a 35-year industry veteran. The program enables ready buyers to know the true wholesale costs and savings before paying the brokerage fee! Start by reviewing posted prices. Then on the day they are ready to buy, they fill out a Name Your Price or Wholesale Quote form. Questions 1-888-512-1116.
- If a lower price than Your Named Price is attained, you will be presented with that lower price. Factory Steel Overstock will not pocket the difference!
- For Wholesale Quotes, we will present you our EXACT wholesale cost! This price is guaranteed below market quotes of equal specifications – TERMS.
Upon receiving a price below market quotes, you PROMISE to pay the brokerage fee the SAME DAY of the received price.
Important: This no-upfront-cost savings program is designed for ready buyers. If you’re not prepared to pay the brokerage fee on the same day as receiving our quoted savings, please refrain from requesting a wholesale quote. Failure to pay the fee will result in a permanent ban from purchasing from Factory Steel Overstock’s Cost-Plus program. Questions 1-888-512-1116.
How to buy Metal Building Kits and Insulation at Wholesale Rates
Name Your Price
- This option is exclusively for customers who know the exact market price for their steel building or insulation.
- Can name their exact purchase price.
- $350 Insulation brokerage fee for up to $25,000 of wholesale cost
- $750 brokerage fee for up to $100,000 of wholesale cost on metal building kits.
- Fill out the Name Your Price Form A representative will speak with you to verify your intent.
- If your desired purchase price is achieved, sign the proposal, return it, and pay the brokerage fee THAT DAY.
- Factory Steel Overstock will submit the order and service it through delivery and beyond.
Wholesale Custom Quotes
- Select this option if you want assistance with choosing items for your project.
- $350 – $500 brokerage fee for insulation orders.
- $1,500 brokerage fee for steel building orders.
- Fill Out an Insulation Quote-Order or Metal Building Kit Quote-Order Form.
- Call 1-888-512-1116. A representative will confirm your intentions to purchase and an assessment of your quote request.
- Receive a wholesale quote, that confirms savings. Sign the proposal and return it. Pay a $350 – $500 brokerage fee for Fiberglass Insulation orders or a $1,500 brokerage fee for Custom Building Orders. For reflective insulation orders, pay the wholesale cost + $350 brokerage fee to FSO.
- Factory Steel Overstock will submit the order and service it through delivery and beyond. For Building orders, pay a 30% building deposit to a certified manufacturer within 5 days. For Fiberglass orders, pay the wholesale fiberglass cost + taxes to the supplier within 3 days of the order.
Factory Steel Overstock est. March 2011, has A+ Grade, has a 5 Star rating, and numerous positive reviews posted at the BBB.
Everything went as scheduled down to the minute. I got a price on my metal building that could not be matched by anyone. I even had a salesman call me a liar when I told him what my quote was. Also, when they say there is going to be a delivery at 8 in the morning on a certain day, you better be ready at 8 in the morning. No-fuss, no muss. Perfect.
– THOMAS C
“Definitely will do business with this company again.”
– by Ivan Timoshuchuk 10/9/2021
“I have purchased and erected four metal buildings in the past. This transaction was the best price by far and the simplest person to deal with. He never tried to constantly up sell me. All my buildings in the future will come from Factory Steel Overstock.”
– by Ralph B. 75 x 90 x 18
– Feb. 06, 2015