Why Choose Us for your next metal building selection?
Everyone wants the lowest possible steel building price without compromising on quality. In addition, everyone also wants top notch service. The challenge for the general public is locating a company that legitimately excels in these areas. Any company can claim high standards, when in fact their operation may fall far short.
The average person considers price, quality and service as the true indicators of a company's merit:
- Price - Over 2,500 steel building prices are posted on this website as well as roll up doors, accessories, insulation, and shipping prices. The general public can calculate their total delivered price, plus review the specifications and features included with every posted price, then compare. Have you notice that the other firms don’t post prices, yet state they have great rates?! The reason is obvious!
- Quality – All building sold by Factory Steel Overstock initiate from an IAS (International Accreditation Service) facility and MBMA (Metal Building Manufacturer Association) member. These are the highest standards a fabrication facility can earn.
- Service - Factory Steel Overstock has all positive reviews posted at the Better Business Bureau in addition to it’s a+ grade and 5 star rating. Factory Steel Overstock has NEVER had a negative review posted at the BBB. There are companies that have A+ grades, yet their reviews reflected at the BBB give a fuller picture.
Factory Steel Overstock was established in March of 2011 and happily does not follow industry protocol.
Information below corresponds to comparison chart:
Manufacturer is IAS Accredited and MBMA Member
All of Factory Steel Overstock steel buildings are purchased from a manufacturer that is IAS (International Accreditation Service) accredited and is an MBMA (Metal Building Manufacturers Association) member. This assures a customer of the quality control of design and material used.
26 Gauge – PBR Sheeting Profile (Purlin bearing Rib)
Factory Steel Overstock offers standard PBR panels, which have a larger overlap than R panels. Some firms utilize an R panel for their roof sheets (picture on left). Most pole barns and tube buildings use a lighter 29 gauge sheeting thickness. For more information regarding building materials read standard specifications.
Eave Trim and Closures
Trim enhances the appearance of a metal building and the closures seal the structure. Factory Steel Overstock offers as a standard feature eave profile trim as well as closures.
Fully Flashed Framed Openings
This feature truly enhances a steel building's appearance. Fully flashed framed opening means the trim is wrapped around the framed opening where you are unable to see the red-iron frames. The sketches to the right reflect this point.
40 year paint warranty
Customer can rest assured their building will maintain its color finish appearance with our 40 year paint warranty. The industry standard is 20 to 25 years. The difference in color fading shown here, reflects the benefit of choosing a company with a 40 year paint warranty,
This feature seals your building from rain or rodents entering. This feature is inexpensive and should be given as a standard inclusion; however, some firms look for a means to add more profit for themselves by not including this item as a standard item. That is not the case with Factory Steel Overstock.
Some firms have elected to use a back-to-back Cezz members- which are a cheaper form of construction- instead of I-beam for metal buildings widths of 40’ and less. This weaker design increases concrete cost as well as causes screws to loosen in time.
Long Life Fasteners
A building’s integrity is secured by the quality of its fastener. Long-life screws provide a lifetime warranty against red rust on the head of the fastener. Generally made of Zinc, the head provides superior corrosion resistance, along with compatibility of the metal sheets. They are generally used along the coastal regions to guard against the corrosive environment. They are also recommended for roof systems with exposed fasteners throughout the county.
Customers Are Informed Of True Cost
You don't automatically 'get what you paid for'. Many companies charge retail rates for average quality materials. You only need to study this page to see that Factory Overstock does not follow industry protocol.
FACTORY STEEL OVERSTOCK IS THE ONLY COMPANY INFORMING THE GENERAL PUBLIC OF ITS ACTUAL COST! Actual cost means price before profit is added. Customers choose one of the three savings OPTIONS.
What a gift to know the true cost and true profit added. We believe in transparency.
Trim with a Profile
Profile trim enhances a building's appearance. Some firms offer a standard bent piece of flat stock drilled in. As you can see, Factory Steel Overstock offers a trim with a profile.
3 Week Guaranteed Delivery
There are times when you simply want your steel building delivered quickly. No one wants to wait for their building. Our standard delivery is 8 weeks; however, we offer a guaranteed 3 delivery for an additional $500. The industry does not offer a 3 week delivery option.
Guaranteed $500 Savings
Factory Steel Overstock guarantees a $500 savings for all metal buildings 40’x60’x14’ and larger of equal specifications. Plus, FSO gives our customers one additional feature more than any other offer received. No company in the industry matches this offer.
Factory Steel Overstock is a volume oriented buyer. Its STAR REWARD PROGRAM is a win - win for everyone.
Most memberships require you pay funds upfront to earn perks, here you don’t...you qualify simply by being ready to purchase a wholesale metal building. You get the perks of discounted profit amounts, and the joy of passing these benefits on to people you love!
DID YOU KNOW...
Over 70% of all I-beam steel buildings sold in the U.S. come from three major corporations. These corporations sell their steel buildings through subsidiaries and brokers. Consequently, these subsidiaries and brokers decide on the profit amount added to their wholesale cost. Therefore, you can collect 100 bids and, in reality, still be reviewing the same metal building materials - just sold by a different re-seller.
A smart buyer utilizing FSO's expertise, specialized knowledge, and buying leverage, gets a guaranteed savings. There are no upfront or hidden costs, and no one overpays. Everyone is guaranteed $500 below all other offers for a steel building selection 40'x60'x14' or larger. Plus, the public is guaranteed to receive one additional feature more than any other offer.
Consider These Points When Choosing Who to Buy From
- Factory Steel Overstock is one of the leading sellers of low-complexity steel buildings and sells on a volume basis.
- Factory Steel Overstock receives special discounted pricing from one of the largest certified steel building manufacturers. This discount is passed down to the general public.
- The general public is quoted Factory Steel Overstock's actual cost, wherein, actual cost means metal building price before profit is added.
- The public chooses a one of three savings options.
- Prepared buyers pay Profit to Factory Steel Overstock by close of business day, and next, pay building deposits DIRECTLY to building plan designer.
- Receive an Order Acknowledgement email after sales that includes job#, date of plan completion and day or week of building delivery.
- Customers are assisted by representative from Factory Steel Overstock as well as plan designer after sale.
PLEASE help us improve our program by emailing your suggestions at email@example.com
"I would highly recommend Factory Steel Overstock. Their core philosophy may be a departure from most companies but this should be encouraging rather than off putting. All of our interactions from inception and planning to receipt of the building were flawless and handled in a professional and courteous manner. We estimate a savings of over 30% V's dealing with a more traditional company."
- by C.H. on 3/7/16 posted on BBB website
I saved about $4,000 on my 50'x100'x16' building.
I would recommend this company.
Their selling approach was different !"
- Tuss Taylor - KY
"John was great to work with. Friendly and honest. The Building went together great and was all that I expected. Great Customer service." -Matt B 8/22/2017
"FSO and John have been wonderful to work with and his pricing has been excellent. All of the information is timely and he is very responsive. I will be purchasing all future buildings from FSO and I truly appreciate working with an excellent company." - Paul P. 7/10/2017
"We had a very good experience with Factory Steel Overstock. We had a few special requests that John took care of without a problem. John was always quick to answer our questions and took care of everything in a timely manner. We received everything we ordered in excellent condition. It was a pleasant experience working with John. We love our new building!" - Doug D. 5/9/2017