The vast majority of I-beam steel buildings originate from 2 major corporations. These corporations distribute their buildings through re-sellers labelled as subsidiaries, brokers and contractors. This means even if you collect 20 bids from these sources, you will still be reviewing primarily the same building materials simply sold by different re-sellers.
Considering this, why would you buy elsewhere when Factory Steel Overstock guarantees a minimum $1,000 net savings below competitors’ quotes of equal specification standards (average savings is 10%) – PLUS, FSO will grant one additional feature above the competitor’s offer?!!
Watch our video to understand our unique way of doing business!
12 Reasons Why To Buy From Factory Steel Overstock
- Factory Steel Overstock posts and quotes its actual wholesale cost. The profit amount added is 6% on buildings and 8 to 15% on insulation!
- There is a guaranteed $1,000 savings below competitors’ quotes of equal specification standards and $200 on insulation – Guaranteed Savings Terms
- A representative with over 30 years of experience will discuss cost savings options before completing wholesale quote.
- There are No Upfront or Hidden Cost and No One Overpays!
- The steel buildings originate from an AIS certified plant that has been established over 75 years as well as an MBMA member.
- Because wholesale program is one of transparency, buyers are allowed to send their building deposits directly to certified supplier!
- Factory Steel Overstock has an A+ Better Business Bureau grade, 5 Star rating and numerous positive reviews –testimonials
- Factory Steel Overstock uses only American made steel and the highest industry specification standards.
- Customer receives an Order Acknowledge email after order that informs them of job#, exact date of certified plan completion and week of building delivery.
- Over 60% of Factory Steel Overstock’s new business comes from referrals or repeat customers.
- Buyers receive FREE initial certified plans.
- Factory Steel Overstock’s utilizes its buying leverage, expertise and specialize knowledge to secure the highest quality building materials and insulation as the lowest industry prices.
The Smarter Way To Buy
You can continue the archaic method of collecting random retail quotes OR utilize Factory Steel Overstock’s specialized knowledge, expertise and buying leverage to achieve a guaranteed saving without any upfront cost! Since 2011 Factory Steel Overstock has created a track record of offering the general public the highest quality certified steel buildings at the guaranteed lowest prices.
Factory Steel Overstock est. March 2011, has A+ Grade, has a 5 Star rating and numerous positive reviews posted at the BBB.
Quality Product Details
26 Gauge – PBR Sheeting Profile (Purlin bearing Rib)
Factory Steel Overstock offers standard PBR panels, which have a larger overlap than R panels. Some firms utilize an R panel for their roof sheets (picture on left). Most pole barns and tube buildings use a lighter 29 gauge sheeting thickness. For more information regarding building materials read standard specifications.
Eave Trim and Closures
Trim enhances the appearance of a metal building and the closures seal the structure. Factory Steel Overstock offers as a standard feature eave profile trim as well as closures.
Fully Flashed Framed Openings
This feature truly enhances a steel building’s appearance. Fully flashed framed opening means the trim is wrapped around the framed opening where you are unable to see the red-iron frames. The sketches to the right reflect this point.
40 – Year Paint Warranty
Customer can rest assured their building will maintain its color finish appearance with our 40 year paint warranty. The industry standard is 20 to 25 years. The difference in color fading shown here, reflects the benefit of choosing a company with a 40 year paint warranty.
This feature seals your building from rain or rodents entering. This feature is inexpensive and should be given as a standard inclusion; however, some firms look for a means to add more profit for themselves by not including this item as a standard item. That is not the case with Factory Steel Overstock.
Some firms have elected to use a back-to-back Cezz members- which are a cheaper form of construction- instead of I-beam for metal buildings widths of 40’ and less. This weaker design increases concrete cost as well as causes screws to loosen in time. So any money saved on their building is totally lost when concrete cost is factor in.
Long Life Fasteners
A building’s integrity is secured by the quality of its fastener. Long-life screws provide a lifetime warranty against red rust on the head of the fastener. Generally made of Zinc, the head provides superior corrosion resistance, along with compatibility of the metal sheets. They are generally used along the coastal regions to guard against the corrosive environment. They are also recommended for roof systems with exposed fasteners throughout the county.
Standard Price Offering
Factory Steel Overstock transparent wholesale program guarantees a savings. The traditional steel building sellers attempt to get the highest possible profit.