Did You Know?
The vast majority of I-beam steel buildings originate from 2 major corporations. These corporations distribute their buildings through re-sellers labelled as subsidiaries, brokers and contractors. This means even if you collect 20 bids from these sources, you will still be reviewing the same building materials simply sold by a different re-seller.
Considering this, why would you pay more for the same building materials originating from the same corporations? Simply utilize Factory Steel Overstock and save.
Watch our video to understand our unique way of doing business!
10 objective facts about our wholesale program:
- Factory Steel Overstock posts and quotes its actual wholesale cost.
- FSO allows the general public to buy directly online at 3% profit and 6% for quoted buildings.
- FSO guarantees everyone a minimum $1,000 to $2,000 savings, plus one additional feature more than any other offer Guaranteed Savings Terms
- FSO’S I-beam steel buildings originate from an AISC (American Institute of Steel Construction) certified plant as well as an MBMA (Metal Building Manufacturer Association) member.
- FSO allows the public to send its building deposit directly to certified supplier (not to FSO or any broker).
- Factory Steel Overstock has an A+ Better Business Bureau grade, 5 Star rating and All positive reviews posted at the BBB. In addition, FSO has never had a person who actually purchased a building EVER write a negative review!
- FSO uses only American made steel.
- Customer receives an Order Acknowledge email after order that informs them of job# and exact date of certified plan completion. Plans are completed within 3 weeks and buildings are delivered with 6 – 8 weeks of order.
- Over 40% of FSO’S new business comes from referral or repeat business. This is a reflection of the integrity of their wholesale program.
- Buyers receive FREE initial certified plans.
The Smarter Way To Buy:
You can continue the archaic method of collecting random retail quotes or utilize FSO’S specialized knowledge, expertise and buying leverage for FREE! Since 2011 Factory Steel Overstock has created a track record of offering the general public the highest quality certified steel buildings at the guaranteed lowest prices.
Factory Steel Overstock est. March 2011, has A+ Grade, has a 5 Star rating and ALL positive reviews posted at the BBB. Click BBB logo to read reviews.
Quality Product Details
26 Gauge – PBR Sheeting Profile (Purlin bearing Rib)
Factory Steel Overstock offers standard PBR panels, which have a larger overlap than R panels. Some firms utilize an R panel for their roof sheets (picture on left). Most pole barns and tube buildings use a lighter 29 gauge sheeting thickness. For more information regarding building materials read standard specifications.
Eave Trim and Closures
Trim enhances the appearance of a metal building and the closures seal the structure. Factory Steel Overstock offers as a standard feature eave profile trim as well as closures.
Fully Flashed Framed Openings
This feature truly enhances a steel building’s appearance. Fully flashed framed opening means the trim is wrapped around the framed opening where you are unable to see the red-iron frames. The sketches to the right reflect this point.
40 – Year Paint Warranty
Customer can rest assured their building will maintain its color finish appearance with our 40 year paint warranty. The industry standard is 20 to 25 years. The difference in color fading shown here, reflects the benefit of choosing a company with a 40 year paint warranty.
This feature seals your building from rain or rodents entering. This feature is inexpensive and should be given as a standard inclusion; however, some firms look for a means to add more profit for themselves by not including this item as a standard item. That is not the case with Factory Steel Overstock.
Some firms have elected to use a back-to-back Cezz members- which are a cheaper form of construction- instead of I-beam for metal buildings widths of 40’ and less. This weaker design increases concrete cost as well as causes screws to loosen in time. So any money saved on their building is totally lost when concrete cost is factor in.
Long Life Fasteners
A building’s integrity is secured by the quality of its fastener. Long-life screws provide a lifetime warranty against red rust on the head of the fastener. Generally made of Zinc, the head provides superior corrosion resistance, along with compatibility of the metal sheets. They are generally used along the coastal regions to guard against the corrosive environment. They are also recommended for roof systems with exposed fasteners throughout the county.
Standard Price Offering
Factory Steel Overstock transparent wholesale program guarantees a savings. The traditional steel building sellers attempt to get the highest possible profit.