Why Choose Us
There are no upfront costs or gimmicks. Simply the highest certified material offered at discount rates.
Why buy our certified steel buildings?
- Highest Designed Verification: Steel buildings originate from an IAS (International Accreditation Service) certified facility that has been established 75 years
- Promised Savings: The public is promised a $1,000 net savings below competitors’ quotes of equal specification standards. The average savings is 10%.
- Quick Delivery: Steel buildings are delivered within a quick 10 to 12 weeks. Market deliveries are considerably longer!
- Quick Plans completion: Certified building plans are completed within 3 to 4 weeks. Market plan completions take considerably longer!
- Public is Kept Informed: Building customers receive a Scheduling letter that indicates the job#, date of plans completion, and week of delivery. Review Order to Delivery.
Why buy our Fiberglass Insulation?
- Owen Corning: The insulation sold originates – before lamination- from the highest rated insulation firm in the industry – Owen Corning.
When a company aligns with the best certified manufacturers, it has the highest % chance of satisfying its customers. That is why Factory Steel Overstock has maintained an A+ Better Business Bureau grade and a 5-star rating since 2011. Read testimonials.
- Naima 202-96 compliance is an independent test performed by Home Innovations. When the facing is laminated to the fiberglass it crushes the fiberglass. The test ensures that after manufacturing the product unrolls to the specified R-value. Some manufacturers do not want to pay for this test and say they do in house testing. In these cases, product often hits the field from these manufacturers that is less than performance. With NAIMA 202-96 fiberglass guarantee you get the R-value you ask for.
- Comcheck- Energy Compliance Certificate is a program put out by the department of energy. This program models buildings in compliance software to verify government energy code performance. The certificate will specify a percentage equal to or better than code requirements. Our company will provide this certificate for a building with any order. COMCheck certificates available on request for full building orders to guarantee energy code compliance
- Fabric and Banding: Be aware there are insulation systems that are of low quality. Some sellers utilize fabric that is thin and cheap, as well as use plastic nylon strapping in place of traditional metal banding. Most erectors will complain about this kind of banding twisting up on the screw as they try to attach the strapping.
- VRR+ instead of VRR– As a standard practice, we quote the general public a VRR+ instead of just the traditional VRR for NO additional charge.
- Price Savings Guarantee: In addition to offering a higher quality product, we guaranteed the public a minimum $200 savings below market insulation quotes.
- Secure Price and Quick Delivery: Some firms will indicate that they have the option to increase the price based on insulation availability. This means these firms can process the order and then hit the customer with an increase at the last minute before shipping. At that point, the customer is stuck and may have to wait several weeks to get their insulation delivered if they don’t accept the price increase. A few steel building outlets are doing this same tactic. Summation: With Factory Steel Overstock, there are no surprises. There is never a possibility of a price increase after the initial order! Insulation is normally delivered within 2-3 weeks and the customer is called within 48 hours of delivery. Market deliveries are normally 5-8 weeks.
- Fiberglass Insulation is American made– Whenever possible, Factory Steel Overstock supports America made first!
Why Buy our Reflective Insulation
- Our reflective insulation has the highest R-Values in the industry: It is ICC-ES Recognized. ICC-ES does independent testing.
- Available High R-Value – 15.3 (white facing), 17 and 22 (reinforced reflective facing). Review Reflective Insulation Resource Guide.
- R-Value unaffected by outside humidity
- It prevents 97% of radiant transfer (the primary source of heat flow)
- Is a vapor barrier
- Prevents condensation
- 19 dba contact noise reduction
- 90 Celsius (194 F) contact temperature rating
- UV resistance
- Center is polyethylene foam instead of air bubbles.
- Material does not allow mold or mildew
- Does not provide for nesting or rodents, bugs or birds
- Easy seals around nails (no leaks)
- 100% recyclable virgin raw materials; therefore eco -friendly.
- Its surface keeps it airflow
- Lighter weight; therefore, less cumbersome installation than fiberglass batt
- Significant price savings over fiberglass batt and spay of same R-Value standard
- Delivery times (fiberglass average delivery is 3 weeks vs. reflective 7 to 10 days).
The Highest Quality Building Materials are Utilized!
26 Gauge – PBR Sheeting Profile (Purlin bearing Rib)
Factory Steel Overstock offers standard PBR panels, which have a larger overlap than R panels. Some firms utilize an R panel for their roof sheets (picture on right). Most pole barns and tube buildings use a lighter 29-gauge sheeting thickness. For more information regarding building materials read standard specifications.
Eave Trim and Closures
Trim enhances the appearance of a metal building and the closures seal the structure. Factory Steel Overstock offers as a standard feature eave profile trim as well as closures.
Fully Flashed Framed Openings
40 – Year Paint Warranty
Customers can rest assured their building will maintain its color finish appearance with our 40-year paint warranty. The industry standard is 20 to 25 years. The difference in color fading shown here reflects the benefit of choosing a company with a 40-year paint warranty.
Some firms have elected to use back-to-back Cezz members- which are a cheaper form of construction- instead of I-beam for metal buildings widths of 40’ and less. This weaker design increases concrete cost as well as causes screws to loosen in time. So any money saved on their building is totally lost when the concrete cost is factored in.
Long Life Fasteners
A building’s integrity is secured by the quality of its fastener. Long-life screws provide a lifetime warranty against red rust on the head of the fastener. Generally made of Zinc, the head provides superior corrosion resistance, along with compatibility of the metal sheets. They are generally used along the coastal regions to guard against the corrosive environment. They are also recommended for roof systems with exposed fasteners throughout the county.
Standard Price Offering
Factory Steel Overstock transparent wholesale program guarantees savings. The traditional steel building and insulation sellers attempt to get the highest possible profit. When all the dust settles, it’s about saving money without compromising on quality!
Factory Steel Overstock est. March 2011, has A+ Grade, has a 5 Star rating, and numerous positive reviews posted at the BBB.
Everything went as scheduled down to the minute. I got a price on my metal building that could not be matched by anyone. I even had a salesman call me a liar when I told him what my quote was. Also, when they say there is going to be a delivery at 8 in the morning on a certain day, you better be ready at 8 in the morning. No-fuss, no muss. Perfect.
– THOMAS C
“Definitely will do business with this company again.”
– by Ivan Timoshuchuk 10/9/2021
“I have purchased and erected four metal buildings in the past. This transaction was the best price by far and the simplest person to deal with. He never tried to constantly up sell me. All my buildings in the future will come from Factory Steel Overstock.”
– by Ralph B. 75 x 90 x 18
– Feb. 06, 2015