Order to Delivery
We have it all handled after the order is submitted. Just relax and enjoy the process!
Order to Delivery
The process from Order to Delivery is EASY because the public receives simple-to-understand emails throughout the Order to Delivery process. If questions arise, a representative is available 7 days a week. There simply is no valid reason to buy from a commission salesman or retail outlet!
Step #1- Fill out an Insulation or Building Quote – Order form
To receive a wholesale quote, a quote -order form must be completed.
After the quote-order form is submitted, a representative will call before completing the quote. A comprehensive quote will be completed within 24 hours, which confirms a minimum of $1,000 net savings for steel buildings and $200 for insulation orders. The average savings is 10% below market quotes of equal specifications.
Step #2 – Sign Contract and Pay Profit Amount Before or After Quoted Savings
The profit amount is listed separately on the contract proposals for clarity and transparency. The customer signs the proposal, and the profit amount is paid that same day. You don’t have to pay any upfront cost; however, those who pay $100 refundable deposit before receiving a quote, pay a 50% less profit-fee amount.
- Building and Fiberglass Insulation Orders – After proposal is signed and profit amount is paid, the customer pays a building deposit (30%of total) directly to the Certified “IAS” manufacturer within 5 days of order. For Fiberglass insulation orders, the balance is paid directly to certified insulation laminator within 3 days of order.
- Reflective Insulation Orders– Pay the full insulation cost to Factory Steel Overstock after (same day) receiving quoted savings. A verification of when insulation was shipped will be emailed within two days. Questions call 1-888-512-1116
Step #3- Receive a Summation of Order and a Scheduling Letter
Once Factory Steel Overstock receives a Building Order, a Summation of the Order is emailed before the order is processed. This step enables the customer to review their order before engineering, plan design, and fabrication. Once the order is submitted to the certified IAS fabricator, the customer receives a Scheduling Letter that includes the Job#, the expected date of certified plan completion, and a week of building delivery.
- Building Orders – A Summation of Order consist of specifying the building size and codes. Customers should verify all this information is correct asap.
- Insulation Orders – Reflective Insulation is delivered within 7-10 days of order and Fiberglass insulation is delivered within 2 to 3 weeks.
Step #4 – Receive Certified Building Plans or Insulation Cut List
Building Orders – Customers receive 2 FREE sets of certified stamped anchor bolt plans, with erection instructions as well as a letter of certification via priority mail or federal express or emailed. Customers normally bring these documents to their local building department for permits. A Fiberglass Insulation Cut List is emailed upon customer request.
- Building Orders -Certified plans are completed within 3 to 4 weeks and buildings are currently delivered within 9 weeks.
- Fiberglass Insulation Orders– A Cut List – upon request –is completed within 2 days of order.
Step #5 – Get a Confirmed Scheduled Delivery Date
Two weeks before building deliveries, the customer receives an email with the exact Shipping (or Pick Up) date and “Balances Due”. Buildings are delivered Monday through Friday at 8:00 am. Customers pay balances 10 days before delivery. A COD payment option has to be approved at the time of order.
- Building Orders: Customers Receive an email confirming the exact delivery date, balances owed, and instructions two weeks prior to delivery.
- Insulation Orders- Customers receive a call confirming delivery date 48 hours before delivery.
Step #6 – Accept Materials and Sign for Delivery
Customers will receive a bill of the label (inventory sheet) when the truck arrives. Simple sign this sheet that acknowledges delivery of materials.
- Building Orders -It is the customer’s responsibility to have an all-terrain forklift present to unload building materials. Please take inventory asap. In the rare event something is missing or damaged, please email Factory Steel Overstock the specific part#, picture of the damaged item, and the building Job #.
- Insulation Orders – Machinery is not required with insulation deliveries.
First Purchase and Gold Member Pricing
On the 1st purchase, the public pays the First Purchase Profit Amount. On your 2nd purchase, the Gold Member Profit Amount. The public is a guaranteed minimum of $1,000 net savings on steel buildings and $200 on insulation. The average savings is 10%. The profit amount is paid after (the same day) receiving a wholesale quote (no exceptions).
|Steel Building Wholesale Price||First Purchase Profit Amount||Gold Member Profit Amount|
|$0 – $30,000||$1,000||$500|
|$30,001 – $70,000||$1,500||$750|
|$70,001 – $100,000||$2,000||$1,000 (as low as 1% profit)|
|Fiberglass Insulation Wholesale Price||First Purchase Profit Amount||Gold Member Profit Amount|
|$0 – $15,000||$550||$375|
|$15,001 – $25,000||$650||$500 (as low as 2% profit)|
|Reflective Insulation Wholesale Price||First Purchase Profit Amount||Gold Member Profit Amount|
|$0 – $15,000||$375||$250|
|$15,001 – $25,000||$500||$400 (as low as 2% profit)|
Click Here for More Testimonials…
“I purchased a 60′ x 100′ x16′ building from FSO and was impressed with the price and service. John is an excellent communicator and very thorough in making sure your order is correct. The pricing is at least 30% less than other sellers and at most 75% less. The product is high quality and we’ve had no problems. It’s been over 2 years now since our purchase and we are very happy with our beautiful barn.
– Germaine Swenson – 60′ x 100′ x16′
Everything went as scheduled down to the minute. I got a price on my metal building that could not be matched by anyone. I even had a salesman call me a liar when I told him what my quote was. Also, when they say there is going to be a delivery at 8 in the morning on a certain day, you better be ready at 8 in the morning. No fuss, no muss. Perfect.
– THOMAS C – 11/20/2020
The building turned out great! Could not be happier with the quality! Me and my dad built it from the ground up just us. It’s finally done so time to load it full of projects! Thanks for the help and the quality building!
– Brandon Hillstead
– 40’x 60′ x 16′ 4/10/2020