Review the estimated DELIVERED cost below. If you are willing to pay the $1,000 profit amount after (same day) quoted savings, fill out a Building Quote-Order Form. There is a guaranteed savings below market quotes. The average savings is over 10%!!
|Building Sizes||Southeastern Delivered Estimates|
(Example – Macon, GA)
4 lb. Roof/110 Wind
| Northwest Delivered Estimates|
(Example – Seattle, WA)
30 lb. Roof/115 Wind
| West Delivered Estimates|
(Example – Aurora, CO)
30 Roof/115 Wind
|Central Delivered Estimates|
25 Roof/115 Wind
|30′ x 60′ X 12′||$19,023 to $20,023||$24,752 to $26,752||$23,128 to $25,128||$20,033 to $22,033|
|40′ x 60′ x 14′||$23,877 to $25,877||$31,7831 to $33 ,278||$29,733 to $29,733||$24,853 to $26,853|
|40′ x 80′ x 14′||$29,323 to $31,323||$38,913 to $40, 913||$37,312 to $39,312||$31,682 to $33,682|
|50′ x 75′ x 16′||$35,760 to $37,760||$48,140 to $50,140||$46,544 to $48,544||$38,353 to $40,353|
|60′ x 100′ x 16′||$51,196 to $53,196||$68,355 to $70,355||$66,547 to $68,547||$57,036 to $59,036|
Key Features Included
- Solid I-Beam Construction
- 26 Gauge, PBR Profile, 80,000 psi tensile strength SHEETING
- 1:12 Roof Pitch
- 30-Year Galvalume “Plus” Roof Finish Warranty
- 40-Year Color Walls and Trim Finish Warranty
- 1-Framed Opening Fully Flashed
- Sculptured Trim
- Listed Roof Loads are Full Loads (Not Ground)/ Wind Exposure B, IBC2018
Process To Order Through Delivery
- Start by reviewing Steel Building delivered estimates (above) and Accessory prices (below), then compare them to market quotes.
- Ready buyers, fill out a BUILDING Quote – Order form. You must fill out a form to receive a wholesale quote.
- A representative will call before completing the quote. Receive a proposal within 24 hours.
- After receiving quoted savings, sign the proposal and pay the profit fee amount ($1,000) that same day. Anyone who doesn’t pay the profit amount after quoted savings, will not be allowed to buy from Factory Steel Overstock in the future (no exceptions).
- A Scheduling Letter is emailed. Buildings are delivered in 10-12 weeks.
- Receive Certified Building Plans by Fed Express or emailed pdf file within 3 to 4 weeks.
- Be called, texted, or emailed the exact delivery time and date.
- When the material arrives, sign for the delivery. Questions call 1-888-512-1116
The highest IAS (International Accreditation Service) Specifications
Factory Steel Overstock delivers to all 50 states and can design to 99% of the US building department building code requirements. Please contact your local building department to verify the codes (Snow Load, Wind Speed, and Wind Exposure). It is the customer’s sole responsibility to verify building codes.
- Solid I – Beam Construction
- Clear Span design (no interior columns)
- 50 Year Structural Warranty
- Fully Flashed Framed Openings
- Complete Sculpted Trim Package
- 40 Year Color Finish Warranty (Walls and Trim)
- 1 1/4″ Sheeting profile, 26 Gauge Sheeting – 80,000 p.s.i. tensile strength
- Purlin bearing rib (PBR profile) – has a larger overlap than R panels. Included for Roof & Walls.
- Long-lasting roof and wall fasteners that match colored building choices.
- All bolts, screws, closures, weather stripping, sealants, and fasteners as required to erect the structure
- The pre-punched connecting clips for the structural members, including endwall columns, are welded in place and primed during fabrication
- All structural elements for the specified framed openings (jamb, girts, and headers) are pre-cut and pre-punched and the necessary clips are welded on during fabrication.
- Anchor bolts and erection services by others.
- Manufacturer is IAS (International Accreditation Service) accredited as well as MBMA (Metal Building Manufacturer Association) membership.
- Free (Initial) Certified Building Plans for ALL 50 states.
- Letter of Certification
- 2 sets of certified stamped erection plans
- 2 sets of certified stamped anchor bolt plan
- Foundation Engineering Services
Factory Steel Overstock provides a resource for foundation engineering services for the following states: WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, AZ, WY, UT and CO. While the typical certified foundation design costs $2,500 to $3,000, you only pay$1,300, $500 of which will be paid to FSO and $800 directly to the foundation engineer.
- Ready – to – buy TODAY – based on receiving a quoted savings- fill out QUOTE – ORDER FORM.
Click Accessory Resource Guide for pictures
Commercial Walk Doors
Complete door kit with steel frame, header and jamb trim, threshold, and heavy-duty lockset. These doors are normally field located.
Price range $390 to $850.
Available Walk Door Sizes:
- 3’ x 7’ non- insulated
- 3’ x 7’ insulated
- 4’ x 7’ non-insulated
- 4’ x 7’ insulated
- 6’ x 7’ non-insulated
- 6’ x 7’ insulated
Commercial Sliding Windows with Screen. Pre-designed framed openings are not required for windows- unless in a high wind area. Standard windows are field located and come in bronze or mill finish. If you want an engineered framed opening designed into a steel building, just let us know.
Price Range $175 to $450.
Available Window Sizes:
- 2′ x 7′ non-insulated
- 2′ x 7′ insulated
- 3′ x 3′ non- insulated
- 3′ x 3′ insulated
- 4′ x 3′ non- insulated
- 4′ x 3′ insulated
- 6′ x 3′ non-insulated
- 6′ x 3′ Iisulated
Our very sturdy translucent panels allow natural light into the building.
Price Range is $125 to $225
- 3′ x 10′ 8″ non-insulated
- 3′ x 11′ Insulated
Ridge Vents, Louvers & Circular Vents
An accessory that allows air to pass through. The most popular vents are the Ridge Vents.
The price range is $250 to $475.
- Ridge Vents – Sizes 10′ ridge ventilators with 9″ and 12″ throats. The Color finish is galvalume or white. Each comes with a bird screen and adjustable damper.
- Louvers – Sizes fixed 3’x3′, 3’x4′, and 4’x4′ or adjustable 3’x5 ‘and 4’x4’. Includes bird screen. Available finish in most Wall Colors.
- Circular Vents – Sizes 20″- Finish is galvalume or white. Includes bird screen.
This accessory is used to open portions of a wall. Factory Steel Overstock Fully Flashes Large Framed Openings is a standard feature.
Estimated price range is $250 to $500
Overhead/Roll Up Door Framed Openings & Additional Portal Frame Bracing if Required
If there is no space remaining for X bracing in an end wall or a sidewall bay, there will be an added cost for every wall fully utilized by your opening’s locations. CLICK to learn more about Portal Frame Vs X-Bracing (link).
Commercial Roll Up Doors
Available Series: 1900 Non – Insulated to 5250 Insulated and Wind Rated.
In general, your door needs to be a minimum of 2′ less than our building eave height, close to 4′ if the portal frame is required because you are placing the door in every bay of chosen sidewall or end wall Doors range from Light-Duty to Heavy-Duty and Wind-Rated.
Available Sizes: 8′ x 8′ to 18′ x 16′.
The estimated price range is $500 to $2,700.
For Specifications of Door Series and color options, click Roll Up Door Resource Guide
Gutters and Downspouts
Gutters and downs protect your building as well as enhance the building’s appearance.
NOTE: 30 to 40 lb. snow loads require gutters & downs that have Northern Ice Components. If your snow load is heavier than 40 lbs. codes, we don’t recommend adding gutters & downs.
Foundation Engineering Services
Factory Steel Overstock is now a resource for providing foundation engineering services for the following states: WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, AZ, WY, UT, CO, and NE.
While the typical certified foundation design costs $2,500 to $3,000, Factory Steel Overstock provides the resource to you for only $1,300, $500 of which will be paid to Factory Steel Overstock and $800 directly to the foundation engineer.
A typical foundation design consists of the following:
- Slab on grade construction
- Monolithic foundation with full slab, spread footings or drilled piers
- Single story building with spans up to 70’-0”
- Building site with non-expansive soils
- No pier only foundations
If your foundation design requires more than what has been stipulated below, the engineer will have to make a custom quote.
Ready – to – buy TODAY – based on receiving a quoted savings first – fill out QUOTE – ORDER FORM.
A wise person knows…
- There is NO FREE SHIPPING!
- There are NO CLOSE – OUT buildings!
- There are NO UNCLAIMED buildings!
- There are NO 30%, 40%, 50%, 60, or 70% steel building discounts!
If these offers were genuine, then these companies would guarantee savings! However, these are deceptive sales gimmicks often used by traditional outlets to deflect from their retail prices. They hire commission salesmen and train them how to effectively present these questionable tactics and acquire maximum profits.
Did You Know…
Seventy – five percent of the certified metal buildings sold in the US are from a few large corporations. These corporations distribute their products primarily through subsidiaries, brokers, retail outlets, and contractors. This means “that even” if you can collect 50 quotes, you are still reviewing the same building or insulation materials, just sold by a different distributor.
You can continue the archaic practice of randomly contacting traditional retail outlets or SMARTLY utilize Factory Steel Overstock’s expertise, special knowledge, and buying leverage for FREE. Factory Steel Overstock is the only steel building and insulation reseller that quotes the general public the “ACTUAL” wholesale cost, charges a low flat fee, and guarantees savings!