Standard 4:12 Roof Pitch Model with Standing Seam Roof - Metal Barns
Create Your Own Building Package, Then Fill Out Form
STEP 1 - CHOOSE BUILDING
If you don't find your desired building below, click on PAYMENT CENTER https://www.factorysteeloverstock.com/payment-center/ and pay a refundable $100 deposit to receive a formal quote of FSO'S actual cost. If quote + selected profit is not $500 below ALL quotes received (40' x 60' x 14' or larger of equal specifications) the $100 is IMMEDIATELY refunded.
a. In ORDER FORM below, select desired Model, type in your SIZE and PRICE into the ORDER FORM.
b. Proceed to STEP 2.
- Buildings delivered in the Western US, add 4 to 7.5% to posted prices. Buildings delivered in Mid West add 2.5%. We will confirm your building price based on codes associated with your zip code. Keep in mind, everyone is guaranteed a minimum $500 savings - including profit % selected - plus one additional feature more than any other offer (40' x 60' x 14' and larger). Average savings 12% below market quotes!
Questions? Please WATCH VIDEO before you call 1-888-512-1116
Key Features Included in Model:
- 24 Gauge Standing Seam Polar White Roof
- 1-Framed Opening Fully Flashed
- 4:12 Roof Pitch
Key Features of Ultra-Dek® Standing Seam Roof
- Curbside Appeal
- Weather & wind resistant
- Low maintenance
- 12 designer colors
- Superior strength / Durability
- Full interlocking connection system
Ultra-Dek® is a snap-together, standing seam roof system that shows no fasteners. It carries Air Leakage & Water Penetration testing approvals.
Ultra-Dek® is a metal standing seam roofing product attached by using a variety of concealed, interlocking clips that provide for minimum panel penetrations. This panel offers a snap together sideslap seam and saves the rental cost of mechanical electric seamer. Factory Steel Overstock recommends installing this panel in non-snow regions. This panel is designed to provide a high degree of weathertightness and has been tested by independent laboratories in accordance with ASTM E283 and E331 (for air infiltration and water penetration). (see image)
PLEASE WATCH VIDEO BEFORE YOU CALL OR FILL OUT QUOTE/ORDER FORM.
Standard Features included in all models: * 40 Yr. Warranty on Colored Walls and Trim * 25 Yr. Warranty Galvalume Roof * Solid I-Beam Construction * Clear span design (no interior columns) * Lifetime Structural Warranty * Complete Trim Package for walls, roof and doors (base angles and base closures in lieu of base trim) * 26 Gauge sheeting -80,000 p.s.i. tensile strength | 1 1/4" sheeting profile * Purlin bearing rib (PBR panels - larger overlap than R panels- All panels incorporate the purlin bearing profile *Life-time warranty roof fasteners * All bolts, screws, closures, weather stripping, sealants, fasteners as required to erect structure * The pre-punched connecting clips for the structural members, including endwall columns, are welded in place and then primed during fabrication * All structural elements for the specified framed openings ( jamb, girts and headers) are pre-cut and pre-punched and the necessary clips are welded on during fabrication * Prices reflect cable braces in optimal locations * Anchor bolts and erection services by other.
Manufacturer is IAS (International Accreditation Service) accredited and MBMA (Metal Building Manufacturer Association) member - established over 50 years.
Metal building prices posted on website reflect full roof snow load/wind speed | Wind Exposure - B | Seismic (SS) 16.110 (S1) 8.120 | IBC-2015.
Please call your local building department to verify the following, as these factors can affect your price:
- Snow Load/ Wind Speed
- Wind Exposure, Example: Exposure B or C
- Seismic Loads
- Governing Code, Example: IBC 2009, 2014 or 2015
Free Certified Building Plans for ALL 50 states.
- Letter of Certification
- 2 sets of certified stamped erection plans
- 2 sets of certified stamped anchor bolt plans
Certified Foundation Plans (additional cost). Available states: WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, AZ, WY, UT, CO and NE.
Standard 4:12 with Standing Seam Roof
STEP 2 - CHOOSE, ACCESSORIES, DOORS, INSULATION & COLORS
a. On your computer, CLICK BUTTONS BELOW & new tabs will open for your selections.
b. Return to THIS tab and Type selections into ORDER FORM below.
c. Proceed to STEP 3.
WALLS, TRIM & Roll Up Doors- Standard Color is Polar White. Donate $200 to either program listed on our Colors page and you can have any metal building colors listed.
ROOF - Standard Color is Galvalume Plus. Choose Roof Color ONLY if your chosen PACKAGE states Colored Roof as a Key Feature included. (You may have Colored Roof in Option 2 or 3 for .30cents per square foot.)
Questions call 1-888-512-1116
SELECT SHIPPING PRICE
a. In Shipping drop-down, select a city closest to you for best estimate.
b. Enter the price into the ORDER FORM below.
c. Submit completed Order Form and you're on your way!
Note: For buildings over 50x100x14 with 60+ lb snow, please call for shipping cost. 1-888-512-1116
5 Reasons To Buy From Factory Steel Overstock
- Total Transparency - Wholesale Metal building price, as well as features offered with each package, are CLEARLY posted. The general public recommends the Profit Amount. Profit is paid to Factory Steel Overstock and the building deposit directly to the certified supplier. TOTAL TRANSPARENCY!
- Peace of Mind -Factory Steel Overstock has created a stress-free program. No one experiences upfront cost, commission salesmen or sales gimmicks. FSO customers save valuable time because over 5,000 wholesale steel building prices are posted; therefore the public need not spend countless hours analyzing random quotes.
- Reliable Plans and Delivery Schedule - Each customer is emailed an Order Acknowledgement shortly after the order is placed, that indicates when their certified plans will be mailed as well as when their building will be delivered. Plans are usually mailed within 3 weeks of order and delivery within 8 weeks. In addition, Factory Steel Overstock ships from 12 strategic locations and allows the public to pick up their buildings from 5 locations.
- No Hidden Cost - Many steel building sellers make the majority of their profit from UP CHARGES after the sale. They purposely transfer the sales order to a different department AFTER the sale. This department then suggests purchases that should have been suggested to the buyer initially. FSO is aware that most of the general public has never bought a steel building before; therefore FSO is committed to including ALL important items upfront and informing the public fully of pertinent issues related to their purchase.
- Repeat and referral business - Over 35% of Factory Steel Overstock’s sales come from repeat customers or referrals. The truest reflection of a company is whether a customer refers people to your company, as well as continually uses your service or product.
The majority of I-beam steel buildings sold in the USA initiate from THREE LARGE CORPORATIONS. These corporations sell their steel buildings primarily through subsidiaries, brokers, and contractors. Therefore, even if you collect 100 bids, you are still reviewing the same building materials, just sold through a different re-seller. Don't be fooled by a commission salesman's presentations or fancy websites. Objectively evaluate price, quality, and service:
FSO guarantees a $200 savings for all metal buildings 40' x 60' x 12' and smaller and a $500 savings for metal buildings 40' x 60' x 14' and larger (equal specifications). Plus, you receive one additional feature more than any other proposal.
If you received a bid lower than our website delivered price, simply email it to email@example.com We will analyze, then honor our guarantee.
All buildings sold by Factory Steel Overstock initiate from an IAS (International Accreditation Service) facility and MBMA (Metal Building Manufacturer Association) member.
These are the highest standards a fabrication facility can earn. Review our quality standards - Specifications.
Factory Steel Overstock has ALL positive reviews posted at the Better Business Bureau in addition to its A+ grade and 5-star rating.
All calls and email requests are responded to the same day. We give you just as much attention after the sale as before the sale.
PLEASE help us improve our service by emailing your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
"FSO provides a quality product at a great price. They do so much volume they receive prices most people could never obtain on their own. Now three years later I am working with them to purchase a second building."
Matt K. - 80x120x26 - 7/24/2018
"I got a good deal on the building, and good service."
G. Benz - 50' x 75' x 16'
"John was great to work with. Friendly and honest. The Building went together great and was all that I expected. Great Customer service." -Matt B 8/22/2017
"FSO and John have been wonderful to work with and his pricing has been excellent. All of the information is timely and he is very responsive. I will be purchasing all future buildings from FSO and I truly appreciate working with an excellent company." - Paul P. 7/10/2017
"We love our building! Mr Barber was really easy to work with. Our building was delivered as scheduled. Everything was there with good instructions. Would buy from this company again."
L.Hadcock - 40' x 60' x 14'
Sign Up For Factory Steel Overstock Newsletter. You can easily unsubscribe.
"When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way." -Dr. Wayne Dyer
Metal barns are solid I-beam at Factory Steel Overstock. Enjoy each step along the way as you purchase yours at true wholesale prices.
Factory Steel Overstock is the only steel building company that...
- posts and quotes its actual true wholesale cost.
- allows the public to choose the profit % added.
- guarantees a minimum $500 savings, plus one additional feature more than any other offer (40' x 60' x 14' and larger). Average savings 12%. All this is done for FREE for Ready Buyers.
To Get Started:
- Choose between Options 1, 2 or 3. Hover over option 1 (Packages) or 2 (Build Your Own Package) in above menu to see available building options to choose. Choose a Building Package. Option 3 is for a QUOTE request.
- Complete Order Form 1, 2 or 3 and type on form a profit % for FSO.
- Pay Profit % you choose immediately AFTER receiving a formal quote from FSO that confirms savings.
In order to offer true wholesale prices, quotes are exclusively completed for ready buyers only.