With Factory Steel Overstock everything is done in a transparent manner. The public is quoted true wholesale cost and the profit amount is determined by the ease of sale. You see, Factory Steel Overstock intends to reward those who reduce their operational cost. That means the more prepared you are to buy, the cheaper your price. Needless to say, prepared buyers reduce operational cost because they streamline the selling process. They rightfully received a lower price!
Profit is determine by the ease of sale.
The ideal customer has reviewed posted prices
They have reviewed one or more market quotes
They fully filled out a quote form and pays the profit % immediately after Factory Steel Overstock quotes a confirmed savings.
What Is A Prepared Buyer?
- Is willing to pay profit % AFTER seeing a confirmed savings. They pay the profit% by close of business day of received quote.
- Knows their desired building size and included accessories.
- Can describe or sketch where roll up door/s will be located.
- Indicates which kind of insulation or R-Value for their metal building.
- Has thoroughly reviewed 1-3 bids, so they know market prices. To truly be a prepared buyer, you must first be an educated buyer.
- Currently owns the land for the structure.
- Has the financial resources to purchase a building now.
- Has contacted their local building department and knows code requirements.
- Has staked out on their property where the building will reside.
- Has at a minimum reviewed a company’s BBB record and reviews.
- Knows desired colors for the structures.
- Knows when he or she wants building delivered.
- Has taken the time to review prices posted on this website – Building Packages and Estimate Your Own Package.