Custom BuildingOption 3
Custom Dimensions: 24′ x 30′ x 10′ to 100′ x 500′ x 30′
All Accessories Available
Max Possible Rollup Doors
Custom Door Locations
Profit Choices: 5, 7, 10%
Instant Online Estimate – Free!
Estimate to Formal Quote: $100 – Guaranteed Savings
Included In All Our I- Beam Buildings:
Solid I-Beam Construction (red iron) | Framed Openings Fully Flashed | 40 Yr. Warranty on Colored Walls and Trim | | Clear span design (no interior columns) | 50 year Structural Warranty * Complete Trim Package for walls, roof and doors (base angles and base closures in lieu of base trim) | 26 Gauge sheeting -80,000 p.s.i. tensile strength | 1 1/4″ sheeting profile | Purlin bearing rib (PBR panels – larger overlap than R panels- All panels incorporate the purlin bearing profile | Life-time warranty roof fasteners | All bolts, screws, closures, weather stripping, sealants, fasteners as required to erect structure | The pre-punched connecting clips for the structural members, including endwall columns, are welded in place and then primed during fabrication | All structural elements for the specified framed openings ( jamb, girts and headers) are pre-cut and pre-punched and the necessary clips are welded on during fabrication | Anchor bolts and erection services by other.
Please call your local building department to verify the following, as these factors can affect your price:
- Roof Snow Load / Mph Wind Speed
- Wind Exposure, Example: Exposure B or C
- Seismic Loads
FSO wholesale quotes sizes 24′ x 36′ x 10′ to 100′ x 500′ x 30′ with codes ranging from 85 to 160 mph wind speeds and 0 to 100 lbs. roof snow loads.
Option 3 – Custom Quote -You can change any features, such as colored roof in lieu of galvalume roof, 24 gauge sheeting in lieu of 26 gauge, grey columns instead lieu of red iron etc for an additional charge. Everything is quoted at true wholesale cost.
Manufacturer is an AISC (American Institute of Steel Construction) certified plant as well as an MBMA (Metal Building Manufacturer Association) member. – established over 50 years.
Keep in mind, everyone is guaranteed a minimum $500 savings – including profit % selected – plus one additional feature more than any other offer (40′ x 60′ x 14′ and larger). Average savings 15% below market quotes!
Free Certified Building Plans for ALL 50 states.
- Letter of Certification
- 2 sets of certified stamped erection plans
- 2 sets of certified stamped anchor bolt plans
Certified Foundation Plans (additional cost). Available states: WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, AZ, WY, UT, CO and NE.
To Prepare, please know:
- Desired building size and roof pitch.
- What accessories to be included.
- The location where roll up doors will be placed.
- Preferred colors for walls, trim and roll up doors (roof finish is a standard galvalume; unless Premium color roof is included in your order.)
- Roof snow load and mph wind speed requirements for their local area. If you don’t know code requirements, FSO will quote a price based on minimum codes associated with your zip code. Your local building department can supply you with this information.
- The market price for desired building, because he or she has reviewed one or more bids. If you have not reviewed one or more bids, how would you know whether FSO is offering a true wholesale price?!
- The profit % he or she is willing to pay FSO immediately after receiving a quote that confirms savings.