Finally, a company that posts wholesale building and accessory prices as well as lists the profit amounts without any upfront cost!
- Review estimated delivered wholesale cost (below)
- Add desired accessory cost (below) to complete your estimate.
- Then fill out a BUILDING QUOTE-ORDER FORM. A quote will be completed within 24 hours – that confirms savings.
You can get a TRUE wholesale quote without any upfront cost OR to pay a $100 refundable deposit before receiving a wholesale quote and reduce the profit-fee amount from $2,000 to $1,000. The full profit is paid after (same day) receiving the quote (no exceptions}. The average net savings is 10% below market quotes of equal specifications. The guaranteed minimum savings is $1,000 below market quotes of equal specifications! Questions 1-888-512-1116.
60′ x 150′ x 16′
“I would recommend them to anyone who wants a high-quality building for a reasonable price.” – Keith Williams 30′ x 40′ x 21’/16′ Single Slope
40′ x 60′ x 14′
40′ x 75′ x 14′
|Building Sizes||Southeastern Delivered|
(Example – Macon, GA)
4 Roof load/110 Wind
|Northwest Delivered Estimates|
(Example – Seattle, WA)
30 lb. Roof Load/ 115 Mph Wind
|West Delivered |
30 lb. Roof Load/115 Mph Wind
|Central Delivered Estimates|
25 lb. Roof Load/115 Mph Wind
|30′ x 50′ x 14′||$27,355 to $29,535||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||$28,079 to $30,259|
|40′ x 60′ x 14′||$33,798 to $35,978||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||$34,648 to $36,828|
|40′ x 80′ x 14′||$40,733 to $42,913||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||$43,662 to $45,842|
|50′ x 75′ x 16′||$44,972 to $47,152||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||$51,614 to $53,794|
|60′ x 100′ x 16′||$67,757 to $69,937||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||$74,408 to $76,588|
Key Features Included in above DELIVERED prices
- 3:12 Roof Pitch
- 40 Year Color Roof Finish Warranty
- 2′ Purlin Extension and Canopies w/soffits
- 4′ (steel sheeting) Wainscot w/transition trim
- Commerical Gutters & Downs
Standard Features in above delivered estimates
- Solid I – Beam Construction
- Clear Span design (no interior columns)
- 50 Year Structural Warranty
- Fully Flashed Framed Openings
- Complete Sculpted Trim Package
- 40 Year Color Finish Warranty (Walls and Trim)
- 1 1/4″ Sheeting profile, 26 Gauge Sheeting – 80,000 p.s.i. tensile strength
- Purlin bearing rib (PBR profile) – has a larger overlap than R panels. Included for Roof & Walls.
- Long-lasting roof and wall fasteners that match colored building choices.
- All bolts, screws, closures, weather stripping, sealants, and fasteners as required to erect the structure
- The pre-punched connecting clips for the structural members, including endwall columns, are welded in place and primed during fabrication
- All structural elements for the specified framed openings (jamb, girts, and headers) are pre-cut and pre-punched and the necessary clips are welded on during fabrication.
- Anchor bolts and erection services by others.
- Manufacturer is IAS (International Accreditation Service) accredited as well as MBMA (Metal Building Manufacturer Association) membership.
- Free (Initial) Certified Building Plans for ALL 50 states.
- Letter of Certification
- 2 sets of certified stamped erection plans
- 2 sets of certified stamped anchor bolt plan
- Foundation Engineering Services
- Factory Steel Overstock provides a resource for foundation engineering services for the following states: WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, AZ, WY, UT and CO. While the typical certified foundation design costs $2,500 to $3,000, you only pay$1,300, $500 of which will be paid to FSO and $800 directly to the foundation engineer
Wholesale Accessories Prices
Most sellers offer limited accessory options and/or charge the full retail price for their accessories. With Factory Steel Overstock the general public buys the highest IAS-certified accessories at wholesale rates just like the main structure! Simply put, the more items purchased, the better the buying value since Factory Steel Overstock only charges $1,000 above the wholesale delivered price!
Commercial Walk Doors
Complete door kit with steel frame, header and jamb trim, threshold, and heavy-duty lockset. These doors are normally field located.
A Standard 3’x 7′ (Field located) Walk Door Price – $450 (additional sizes and styles available)
Commercial Sliding Windows with Screen. Pre-designed framed openings are not required for windows- unless in a high wind area. Standard windows are field located and come in bronze or mill finish. If you want an engineered framed opening designed into a steel building, just let us know.
A Standard 3’x’3′ (Field located) Window Price – $175 (additional sizes and styles available).
Our very sturdy translucent panels allow natural light into the building.
A Standard 3’x’10’8″ Skylight Price – $125 (additional sizes and styles available)
- 3′ x 10′ 8″‘ Non- insulated
- 3′ x 11′ Insulated
Ridge Vents, Louvers & Circular Vents
An accessory that allows air to pass through. The most popular vents are the Ridge Vents.
A 9″ x 10′ Ridge Vents Price – $475 (additional sizes and styles available).
This accessory is used to open portions of a wall. Factory Steel Overstock Fully Flashes Large Framed Openings is a standard feature.
A Framed Opening Price – $250 to $450 (based on size). Add $90 to fully flashed the opening.
Commercial Roll Up Doors
Available Series: 1900 Non – Insulated to 5250 Insulated and Wind Rated.
The public can buy Commerical Roll Up doors with chain hoists or Electric Operators with remotes – all at wholesale cost! Roll-up doors are available insulated or non-insulated as well as wind and non-wind rated. In general, your door needs to be a minimum of 2′ less than our building eave height, close to 4′ if the portal frame is required because you are placing the door in every bay of chosen sidewall or end wall.
Available Sizes: 8′ x 8′ to 18′ x 16′.
The estimated price range is $500 to $3,000
Gutters and Downspouts
Gutters and downs protect your building as well as enhance the building’s appearance.
NOTE: 30 to 40 lb. snow loads require gutters & downs that have Northern Ice Components. If your snow load is heavier than 40 lbs. codes, we don’t recommend adding gutters & downs.
Canopies & Purlin Extensions
Canopies- are on the sidewall. Purlin Extensions- are on the end wall. These are the most common items added to orders, simply because they enhance the appearance and performance of the building. The additional cost is minimal – with purlin extensions less costing than canopies. Our extensions are 1’ to 5’ and a soffit is a standard feature.
Our 29- or 26-gauge liner panels are standard 3’ wide that screw into the framing. They run either the entire building or to the eave height or to a 7’4” girt location. A connection point at the base is required when you order liner panels. Your liner panel will enhance your building’s appearance as well as protect the interior wall and any insulation.
Our Partition walls are made of 29 or 26 gauge sheeting that are non-load-bearing walls that separate the space within the building. Most order a FULL partition, meaning the building is completely separated ( up to the peak) by the partition wall.
Standing Seam Roof
This roof system has concealed fasteners and vertical legs that raise above the level of the panel’s flat area. Our Ultra – Dek is an attractive cost-effective means to upgrade your roof design.
Foundation Engineering Services
Factory Steel Overstock is now a resource for providing foundation engineering services for the following states: WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, AZ, WY, UT, CO, and NE.
While the typical certified foundation design costs $2,500 to $3,000, Factory Steel Overstock provides the resource to you for only $1,300, $500 of which will be paid to Factory Steel Overstock and $800 directly to the foundation engineer.
A typical foundation design consists of the following:
- Slab on grade construction
- Monolithic foundation with full slab, spread footings or drilled piers
- Single story building with spans up to 70’-0”
- Building site with non-expansive soils
- No pier only foundations
If your foundation design requires more than what has been stipulated below, the engineer will have to make a custom quote.
(For additional accessory information, click Accessory Resource Guide)
9 Key Reasons to Buy a Factory Steel Overstock Steel Building
1. Building Manufacturer is IAS Certified
What separates fabricators is the ability to prove that their fabrication methods meet or exceed a rigorous independent inspection. Getting IAS (International Accreditation Service) accredited involves evaluating the fabricators’ management and quality control systems as well as verifying that the on-site inspections have met the requirements of industry standards and IAS accreditation criteria. Factory Steel Overstock I-beam steel buildings come from an IAS Certified fabrication plant.
When a system is IAS-approved you can rest assured, adequate fabrication steps have been met! This benefits the customer tremendously in the field. No one wants to be burdened with unnecessary additional labor costs because columns have been miscut or hole placements are inaccurate. Maintaining the accreditation requires periodic assessments as required by the building code.
2. Buildings Backed with a 50 Year Structural Warranty
The key feature of a rigid-frame steel building is the I-beam mainframes. The material used is 50,000 p.s.i. yield strength (Some manufacturers use only 34,000 p.s.i. yield strength material).
Factory Steel Overstock frames are single-bead, continuous submerged arc welded by automatic welding machines to help ensure quality. Factory-applied rust-inhibiting primer is used to help protect the mainframes and secondary material during the erection process. Specifications
Beware of companies selling 2” tube steel or back-to-back C purlins as their mainframes, for these are far inferior designs.
3. The Highest Quality Sheeting Materials
Factory Steel Overstock offers standard PBR panels for roofs and walls, which have a larger overlap than R panels. Some firms utilize an R panel for their roof sheets (picture on right). Most pole barns and tube buildings use a lighter 29-gauge sheeting thickness; however, Factory Steel Overstock utilizes a 24 or 26-gauge – 1 1/4″ profile, 80,000 p.s.i. tensile strength, PBR sheeting (Purlin bearing Rib). For more information regarding building materials read Specifications.
4. Fully Flashed Framed Openings
One of the 1st things noticed when viewing a steel structure is the trim appearance, for it highlights the structure. Factory Steel Overstock offers a fully flashed opening as a standard feature for all large openings. Industry standards only offer a simple trim at these locations – which shows the unfinished red iron. Why Buy from Us
5. 40-Year Paint Finish Warranty
Nothing enhances a building more or takes away from its appearance than the quality of the paint utilized. Industry standards are a 20 to 25-year color finish warranty. However, with Factory Steel Overstock there is peace of mind knowing the color warranty extends to 40 years. Remember, the industry-standard warranty is based on an allowable degree of fading before the 20 years have elapsed. Meaning, you will see some fading before the 20th year with industry standards! Color Chart
6. Ordered Canopies & Purlin Extensions have SOFFITS
With Factory Steel Overstock, requested canopies and purlin extensions have soffits as a standard feature.
Canopies- are on the sidewall. Purlin Extensions- are on the end wall. These are the most common items added to orders, simply because they enhance the appearance and performance of the building. The additional cost is minimal – with purlin extensions less costly than canopies. Our extensions are 1’ to 5’ and a soffit is a standard feature.
7. Transparent Pricing Program, and Guaranteed Savings
Let’s keep it simple: It is about getting the highest quality materials and services at the lowest possible prices. Factory Steel Overstock is the only outlet that informs the general public of the actual wholesale cost, reveals the profit amount, and guarantees savings. For example:
Jack Smith from Nashville, Tennessee Is looking to build a garage that is 40′ x 60′ x 16′ in size. For his building accessories, he wants:
- Two 14’x 14′ insulated roll up doors -$3,140 ($1,570 per item)
- Six 3′ x 11′ insulated skylights- $600 ($100 per item)
- One 3′ x 7′ insulated walk door-$361
- R-Value 22 roof & wall insulation- $2,188
- Two 9″ x 10′-0″ White Ridge Vents- $886 ($443 per item)
First, Jack found wholesale building costs for his specific state in our Pricing Glossary on the Building prices page (Found above). For Tennessee, Jack’s estimated delivered price for the base building is $26,408. To find the cost of the accessories he wants, Jack visited our Accessory Resource Guide, and our Insulation Prices page to locate the cost of his desired add-ons. Then, Jack added the cost of accessories to his base building price for an estimated subtotal of $33,583.