Standard 3:12 Model
The Standard 3:12 helps keep maintenance at a minimum with its steeper roof pitch for enhanced precipitation run-off. Consider adding on gutters and downs in Option 2 for optimized diversion of rain and snowmelt.
- 3:12 Roof Pitch
- …and You Choose to Add On Additional Accessories
- 40 Yr. Warranty on Colored Walls and Trim
- Solid I-Beam Construction
- Clear span design (no interior columns)
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Complete Trim Package for walls, roof and doors (base angles and base closures in lieu of base trim)
- 25 Yr. Warranty Galvalume Roof
- 26 Gauge sheeting -80,000 p.s.i. tensile strength
- 1 1/4″ sheeting profile
- Purlin bearing rib (PBR panels – larger overlap than R panels- All panels incorporate the purlin bearing profile
- Lifetime warranty roof fasteners | All bolts, screws, closures, weather stripping, sealants, fasteners as required to erect structure
- The pre-punched connecting clips for the structural members, including endwall columns, are welded in place and then primed during fabrication
- All structural elements for the specified framed openings (jamb, girts and headers) are pre-cut and pre-punched and the necessary clips are welded on during fabrication
- Anchor bolts and erection services by other. Manufacturer is an AISC (American Institute of Steel Construction) certified plant as well as an MBMA (Metal Building Manufacturer Association) member. Free (Initial) Certified Building Plans for ALL 50 states. Certified plans completed within 2 to 3 weeks. Building delivery 6 to 8 weeks.
- Letter of Certification
- 2 sets of certified stamped erection plans
- 2 sets of certified stamped anchor bolt plans
- Expect actual pricing to be higher if your codes require wind-rated doors.
- Gutters and Downs for 40 lb snow and higher are designed for HEAVY ICE.
- Prices provided on website reflect IBC 2015 & Wind Exposure B
- Building Package - Option 1
- Custom Building Package - Option 2