Steps to Save below Market quotes
- Review wholesale delivered estimates (BELOW)
- Ready buyers, fill out an INSULATION – QUOTE ORDER FORM. You MUST fill out a form to receive a wholesale quote.
- A representative will call before completing the quote.
- After receiving quoted savings, sign the proposal and pay for the insulation.
- Reflective Insulation delivers within 7-10 days.
- For questions call 1-888-512-1116
Wholesale Insulation Cost + Profits – fees
$0 – $25,000 | Profit Payment $500 (Guaranteed $200 net savings)
4′ x 175′
(700′ Sq. ft.
|Wholesale Delivered Estimates|
R- Value 15.3
4′ x 175′
(700′ sq. ft.)
| Wholesale Delivered Estimates |
4′ x 85.3
(341′ sq. ft.)
| Wholesale Delivered Estimates|
High R-Value 22
#1 BEST SELLER!!
The Only Insulation for Pole Barns that Stops Heat, Cold, Condensation, and Air
All in one product that protects you as a Radiant, Vapor, and Air Barrier.
1. Easy Installation
- Apply our double-sided tape on the top of the purlins. Initially applying the tape will help secure insulation – and not allow it to blow in the wind.
- Roll insulation perpendicular to and over the purlins. It would be wise to let the insulation sag 1 to 3 inches. Then seal at the seam according.
- Attach your sheeting.
2. Stops Mold and Mildew
We’ve all seen some form of discoloration on walls. This is a reflection of a type of mold or mildew. These are the primarily types of fungi that can grow in your building if you don’t have the proper insulation:
- Aspergillus niger
- Aspergillus avus
- Aspergillus versicolor
- Penicillium funiculosum
- Chaetomium globosum
3. Prevents Leaking
Factory Steel Overstock’s insulation doesn’t leave gaps around nails or screws, it seals.
4. No Rodents, Bugs, or Birds can Nest
It is important to protect your building from rodents, bugs, and birds. They will naturally create nests in fiberglass insulation. Factory Steel Overstock’s reflective insulation they’re unable to do that with the foil.
5. Abates Air Flow
Air carries moisture that can impact the temperature and integrity of a building. The air-flow within a pole barn determines the spread of toxic smoke and gasses. Air barriers separate garages and conditioned spaces. The air barrier also acts as a gas barrier.
6. Stop Condensation
Most are not aware that condensation is the #1 cause of damage within pole barns. Condensation occurs when warm air contacts a cold surface. Factory Steel Overstock’s insulation prevents moisture from occurring on the roof sheeting. Simply put it keeps the building temperature approximately the same as outside, therefor no condensation.
7. Stops Heat Transfer
An insulation R-value is the measurement of a material’s ability to stop heat and cold transfer. No matter what a metal building’s usage, insulating it will be of value. Because of the unique nature of a steel building, it requires a vapor barrier and a radiant barrier.
- The summer heat (sun’s rays) on a steel surface will create extreme heat temperatures inside the building.
- In addition, the cold winter temperatures are exaggerated by the metal roof and wall sheeting making it frigid inside. Warm temperatures coming in contact with cool metal roofs or walls create sweating (condensation).
8. Vapor Barrier
Our insulation is the best vapor barrier in the industry because of its closed cell polyethylene foam and reflective reinforced foil facing. Another advantage is our reflective insulation has no leaks because it seals around nails and screws.
9. Reduces Sound of Rain and Hail
The sound of rain or hail can deafened. Factory Steel Overstock’s insulation is the perfect source to dramatically reduce this noise.
The Difference Between Reflective Insulation Types
There are four main reflective insulation products: Foil, Single Bubble, Double Bubble, and Factory Steel Overstock High R-Value (15.3, 17, and 22 when installed with an air gap) Reflective Insulation.
The Bubble and FSO’S insulations are both advantageous in giving R-value, a radiant and vapor barrier. Beyond this point, they have little in common. You see, FSO’s high R-Value insulation of polyethylene foam center keeps its shape when expose to numerous forces. This is very important! Under pressure, if insulation collapses, it loses its capacity to be an effective radiant and vapor barrier. With a 6-psi pressure, FSO’s high R-Value insulation only collapses 6%. Keep in mind, when the pressure is relieved, it fully forms back to its initial shape! This is not the case with Single or Dubble Bubble insulation.
Single or Dubble Bubble insulation is composed of air bubbles sandwiched between metal surfaces. Dubble bubbles simply mean a second layer of bubbles; however, we have found there isn’t much difference in performance between the two. Once a bubble is punctured it naturally loses some of its shape as well as radiant and vapor protection. Remember, all bubbles can pop!
Regarding Foil insulation, do you think that a simple piece of foil is going to offer much protection? I could elaborate, but common sense is all that is needed here!
Insulation Layered (FSO’s Reflective Insulation)
Reflective reinforce foil
Close -cell polyethylene foam center
Reflective reinforce foil
Why is our Reflective Insulation the most popular choose
- Available High R-Value – 15.3 (white facing), 17 and 22 (reinforced reflective facing)
- It is ICC-ES Recognized (The ICC-ES does independent testing)
- R-Value unaffected by outside humidity
- It prevents 97% of radiant transfer (the primary source of heat flow)
- Is a vapor barrier
- Prevents condensation
- 19 dba contact noise reduction
- 90 Celsius (194 F) contact temperature rating
- UV resistance
- Center is polyethylene foam instead of air bubbles.
- Material does not allow mold or mildew
- Does not provide for nesting or rodents, bugs or birds
- Easy seals around nails (no leaks)
- 100% recyclable virgin raw materials; therefore eco -friendly.
- Its surface keeps it airflow
- Lighter weight; therefore, less cumbersome installation than fiberglass batt
- Significant price savings over fiberglass batt and spay of same R-Value standard
- Delivery times (fiberglass average delivery is 2 to 3 weeks vs. reflective is 7 to 10 days).
“I was reluctant to use the R-22 because I was used to fiberglass insulation. But I am glad I purchased it! Much easier to install and definitely love the temperature improvement in my pole barn.”
Steven Garcia 10-17-22