Airplane Hangars - Steel Building Sale
Create Your Own Building Package, Then Suggest Fair Profit Amount
Key Features included with these I-Beam Steel Airplane Hangars:
- 1:12 Roof Pitch Model
- 1 - Framed Opening Fully Flashed
- Left Endwall Opening designed to handle Bi-Fold or Hydraulic Door
Hangar door engineering data provided by:
Hangar door not included.
Standard Features included in all models: * 40 Yr. Warranty on Colored Walls and Trim * 25 Yr. Warranty Galvalume Roof * Solid I-Beam Construction * Clear span design (no interior columns) * Lifetime Structural Warranty * Complete Trim Package * 26 Gauge sheeting -80,000 p.s.i. tensile strength | 1 1/4" sheeting profile * Purlin bearing rib (PBR panels - larger overlap than R panels- All panels incorporate the purlin bearing profile *Life-time warranty roof fasteners * All bolts, screws, closures, weather stripping, sealants, fasteners as required to erect structure * The pre-punched connecting clips for the structural members, including endwall columns, are welded in place and then primed during fabrication * All structural elements for the specified framed openings ( jamb, girts and headers) are pre-cut and pre-punched and the necessary clips are welded on during fabrication * Prices reflect cable braces in optimal locations * Foundation plans, anchor bolts and erection services by other. Additional Specifications for metal building kits. If you would like to read comparisons, click Why Choose Us page. Metal building prices below reflect full roof snow load/wind speed. | Wind Exposure - C | IBC-2015. Your final price may vary based on local codes and factory locations. Please call your local building department to verify codes.
Certification Plans - Manufacturer's Credentials
- Letter of Certification
- 2 sets of certified stamped erection plans
- 2 sets of certified stamped anchor bolt plans
Our building manufacturer is IAS (International Accreditation Service) accredited and MBMA (Metal Building Manufacturer Association) member.
After you have submitted Order Form (below) call 1-888-512-1116
STEP 1 - CHOOSE BUILDING
a. In ORDER FORM below, select desired Model, type in your SIZE and PRICE into the ORDER FORM.
b. Proceed to STEP 2.
Questions? Please WATCH VIDEO above before you call 1-888-512-1116
NOTE***Choose the closest SNOW Load/ WIND speed in accordance with your local building code. FSO will re-calculate your building based on codes associated with your ZIP code for Ready Buyers.
TEMPORARILY DISREGARD PRICING FOR HANGARS, AS THESE PRICES ARE IN PROCESS OF BEING CORRECTED. Our representative will confirm pricing at time of your ORDER FORM submission. Thank You.
Prices in table reflect Hangar Design to Support BI-FOLD DOOR:
50' wide structures framed opening size is 45' x 12'
60' wide structures framed opening size is: 54' x 12'
70' wide structures framed opening size is 63' x 11'
Hangars Designed to Support 1 Bi-Fold Door
Prices in table reflect Hangar Design to Support HYDRAULIC DOOR:
50' wide structures framed opening size is 45' x 14'
60' wide structures framed opening size is 54' x 14'
70' wide structures framed opening size is 63' x 14'
Hangars Designed to Support 1 Hydraulic Door
NOTE: If you do not see your desired building size here, we can quote your hangar in Option 3. Please read How to Buy Wholesale for detailed information about Option 3 requirements.
STEP 2 - CHOOSE, ACCESSORIES, DOORS, INSULATION & COLORS
a. On your computer, CLICK BUTTONS BELOW & new tabs will open for your selections.
b. Return to THIS tab and Type selections into ORDER FORM below.
c. Proceed to STEP 3.
WALLS, TRIM & Roll Up Doors- Standard Color is Polar White. Donate $200 to either program listed on our Colors page and you can have any metal building colors listed.
ROOF - Standard Color is Galvalume Plus. Choose Roof Color ONLY if your chosen PACKAGE states Colored Roof as a Key Feature included. (You may have Colored Roof in Option 2 or 3 for .30cents per square foot.)
Questions call 1-888-512-1116
SELECT SHIPPING PRICE
a. In Shipping drop-down, select a city closest to you for best estimate.
b. Enter the price into the ORDER FORM below.
c. Submit completed Order Form and you're on your way!
Note: For buildings over 50x100x14 with 60+ lb snow, please call for shipping cost. 1-888-512-1116
5 Reasons To Buy From Factory Steel Overstock
- Total Transparency - Wholesale Metal building price, as well as features offered with each package, are CLEARLY posted. The general public recommends the Profit Amount. Profit is paid to Factory Steel Overstock and the building deposit directly to the certified supplier. TOTAL TRANSPARENCY!
- Peace of Mind -Factory Steel Overstock has created a stress-free program. No one experiences upfront cost, commission salesmen or sales gimmicks. FSO customers save valuable time because over 5,000 wholesale steel building prices are posted; therefore the public need not spend countless hours analyzing random quotes.
- Reliable Plans and Delivery Schedule - Each customer is emailed an Order Acknowledgement shortly after the order is placed, that indicates when their certified plans will be mailed as well as when their building will be delivered. Plans are usually mailed within 3 weeks of order and delivery within 8 weeks. In addition, Factory Steel Overstock ships from 12 strategic locations and allows the public to pick up their buildings from 5 locations.
- No Hidden Cost - Many steel building sellers make the majority of their profit from UP CHARGES after the sale. They purposely transfer the sales order to a different department AFTER the sale. This department then suggests purchases that should have been suggested to the buyer initially. FSO is aware that most of the general public has never bought a steel building before; therefore FSO is committed to including ALL important items upfront and informing the public fully of pertinent issues related to their purchase.
- Repeat and referral business - Over 35% of Factory Steel Overstock’s sales come from repeat customers or referrals. The truest reflection of a company is whether a customer refers people to your company, as well as continually uses your service or product.
The majority of I-beam steel buildings sold in the USA initiate from THREE LARGE CORPORATIONS. These corporations sell their steel buildings primarily through subsidiaries, brokers, and contractors. Therefore, even if you collect 100 bids, you are still reviewing the same building materials, just sold through a different re-seller. Don't be fooled by a commission salesman's presentations or fancy websites. Objectively evaluate price, quality, and service:
FSO guarantees a $200 savings for all metal buildings 40' x 60' x 12' and smaller and a $500 savings for metal buildings 40' x 60' x 14' and larger (equal specifications). Plus, you receive one additional feature more than any other proposal.
If you received a bid lower than our website delivered price, simply email it to firstname.lastname@example.org We will analyze, then honor our guarantee.
All buildings sold by Factory Steel Overstock initiate from an IAS (International Accreditation Service) facility and MBMA (Metal Building Manufacturer Association) member.
These are the highest standards a fabrication facility can earn. Review our quality standards - Specifications.
Factory Steel Overstock has ALL positive reviews posted at the Better Business Bureau in addition to its A+ grade and 5-star rating.
All calls and email requests are responded to the same day. We give you just as much attention after the sale as before the sale.
PLEASE help us improve our service by emailing your suggestions at email@example.com
Choosing Between Bi-Fold and Hydraulic Airplane Hangar Doors
To make the choice between bi-fold and hydraulic doors, consider your space and use needs, the location, airport restrictions and land lease contracts, as well as owner association rules and FAA guidelines that may apply. In addition, consider how each door type functions and whether it is also a good choice for your neighbor and accessibility, etc. Weather may also be a determining factor in the door you select, due to wind, ice and snow conditions in and around the doors restricting movement.
First, choose your hangar size to accommodate your aircraft both vertically and horizontally, along with any other items that may find their way into your new storage capacity. For example, if you have a motor home which may at some point cohabitate with your aircraft, allow dimensions for that item.
Consider all of these points and consult your door manufacturer for door opening size requirements on your hangar prior to purchase.
"I would highly recommend Factory Steel Overstock. Their core philosophy may be a departure from most companies but this should be encouraging rather than off putting. All of our interactions from inception and planning to receipt of the building were flawless and handled in a professional and courteous manner. We estimate a savings of over 30% V's dealing with a more traditional company."
- by C.H. on 3/7/16 posted on BBB website
I saved about $4,000 on my 50'x100'x16' building.
I would recommend this company.
Their selling approach was different !"
- Tuss Taylor - KY
"John was great to work with. Friendly and honest. The Building went together great and was all that I expected. Great Customer service." -Matt B 8/22/2017
"FSO and John have been wonderful to work with and his pricing has been excellent. All of the information is timely and he is very responsive. I will be purchasing all future buildings from FSO and I truly appreciate working with an excellent company." - Paul P. 7/10/2017
"We had a very good experience with Factory Steel Overstock. We had a few special requests that John took care of without a problem. John was always quick to answer our questions and took care of everything in a timely manner. We received everything we ordered in excellent condition. It was a pleasant experience working with John. We love our new building!" - Doug D. 5/9/2017
Sign Up For Factory Steel Overstock Newsletter. You can easily unsubscribe.
"Say ‘yes’ to life - and see how life starts suddenly to start working for you rather than against you." -Eckhart Tolle